Who are you?

was never there... it is if I was a cactus growing alone on a desolate planet, or Mr.Bottle on a planet full of bottles..maybe it is her fault, maybe I was suicidal since I was little..regardless what is the actual reason fact is that I slipped off her arms and landed on the pavement below and I did not even know how to swim at the time..survived the injuries but my face has been disfigured permanently...then I caught the virus, a strange skin disease which causes myshrooms to grow and when they become many then you have to sell them and then eventually you become discouraged over the overall course of your life, you grow your hair, a beard, become homeless, a pothead and a student of philosophy, take a trip to a place white, have a drink, pray for the rain to full your empty Mr.Bottle, discover a resemblance between ethnic instruments of Ireland and Thrace, lose your bass and consider starting to play an ancient Irish kind of percussion....
Alternatively you become fat and dull or worse you become a homus piranhus...
Stop bying the crap, the meaning of life is life in-itself and that is ineffable as long as we employ only our eyes for vision

stop hanging around Sainsburies join the 'leppers' instead

Answering the answer for this thread is a little ironic.. not because I thought I annihilated my ego when I killed that tomato with MY IGNORANCE written all over it but because I'm about to lose my internet connection real soon.

Anyways, hail to all anathemaniacs, dudes and ladies, *sobs* and thank them for making it possible for me to realize that there are people who love Anathema the same as I do, well some of them light it even more than just that…
I mean I’ve been into Anathema since I was 15 but prior visiting these forums I thought I was one of the very few people whose favourite band is Anathema… It is a little strange but Anathema has been the sole (or perhaps one of the too few) band of which I remain an enthusiast, and never ceased to be, now I’m 25.

Best wishes for yer bands and mates :) :)

special thanks to Mick Moss for making that awesome version available for us.. :OMG: :OMG: Good luck with your forthcoming gigs!

Kind regards to all nutters & freaks haunting these forums,
Dmetri

PS I know I have no excuse for missing the summer gigs of Anathema (other than the usual ones, being unnecessarily busy, skint, completely wasted, etc) I merely hope I make it in the future.
PSS Antimatter is awesome, so is A Fine Day To Exit and the ‘news’ about Jamie re-joining Anathema is just fantastic

:devil: :Smokin: :devil:

hugs @ ANEBO

what were we saying my finnish fellas? oh yes, we drink too much. we'd better cut that..................NOT!!!!!! i'll have another beer.

"a man has to believe in something and i believe i'll have another beer."

Originally posted by speakinstone
..I've already shifted in seconds :rolleyes:

It's gonna be a long wait for you, then.

Well, I just remember next friday won't be that typical bar-night for me, 'cause we're going to our familys summercottage to celebrate our kinda anniversary-thing with my gf.

Counting seconds to saturday, then :heh: