Who can Play here lile COB? Idea in it..

Alright So i will just make one page with each Instrument a Section. Keyboards, Lead Guitars, Rhythm guitars, Bass, Drums, and Vocals. I will have everybody E-mail me their Parts. sound good?? anybody want to start E-mailing them now or links to them if u can host them would be best. Since free Sites dont have much Free Space and Bandwidth. my E-mail Seditiousmusic@yahoo.com
The Site Address will be www.geocities.com/downfallcover

I will email you the Metronome part, so that you can post it and everyone who records can have a tempo to go with.

Maybe instead of downfallcover maybe go with cobfancovers

I can play the downfall solo not at full speed, but only about 10bpm below, i got it recorded on my friends computer harmonised two guitars rather than with the keyboard. Ill bring it round here when im next round his house

The site its cool!!
Really, i wanna do grapichs for that one..!!

i will send you the link to my files cause i will store in my Ftp Folder..

Great Work!
C

ok i need help finding a computer based recording program, that is downloadable and free, can anyone help me. All i want to do is record about 6 or 7 minutes of stuff. Anything will help people. thanks

Alright ppl I just got home. I only put the site together in like 30 minutes just the basics so far cuz I just got my license today and I went out with my friends n shit like that. offroading was fucking awsome. ya but Mago Ima check my e-mail right now and add anything i got. The Site is very plain without Graphics so make a bunch of stuff. and maybe we willl just keep adding other stuff to the site other pages n shit. make the best Bodom Site on the Net

Alright got the Image up Mago. Im working on getting the colors right right now. So any suggestions would be great.
Also Mago if u can make buttons like a Home button an Info button so we can explain the site more in detail to other ppl and Submit button. Thanks

Ok..im doing it right now..!
i will post it in a while..

one other thing..do you use Dreamweaver to make the site?

Its done..go to the same address and you will find the 4 images.."Home" and "Info" and the 2 example of the Roll over..
tell me if you like!
C