Who do you think will be the next official member?

johnnieCzech

Your favourite Czech
Feb 5, 2002
Prague
Joey Vera - so far it´s only a fill-in, but why not. But probably he´s been too much involved in many other projects.

Dan Lilker - I´m sure it would please lots of old fans. Plus, he´s a skilled songwriter.

Jason Newsted - got his ass fired off Ozzy´s camp recently. Not that Ozzy´s down the road any longer, but, why the fuck not?

Sharlee D´Angelo - he could play in eight bands at a time, now he doesn´t seem to have too much work. He´s great on stage and chicks always love him.

Dave Ellefson - I have to say this would surprise me the least.

Boiler Room bassist - Even though I ain´t got a clue about who this guy is or was, Rob´s case could be an inspiration

Someone completely unknown - There is a big chance.

i'm hoping desparately frank returns, and i think the possibility is till good. if not i think it'd be cool as hell if newsted joined the band. he's got the skills and the hardworking mentality. rex would be a cool choice too.

they would be better going with an up and comer

jason along with his many side projects will be busy with voivod.

Dan liliker loves his brutal music. He is working on new nuclear assault cd plus has his many black and death metal bands.

Joey vera has too many things going.

i would say a newbie will come to fruition,they will just be keen that they got there first gig and that they can tour and not worry about money and having there say in the making of the music,rex is doing the crowbar thing,only god knows why he left the brothers

I don't think there will be an "official" basssist ever again unless Frank returns. Remember when Spitz left and the lead guitar slot was open to Crook, Tempesta, and even Snake Sabo, ..I think you'll have a paid touring bassist instead of an official member for a long time. If they want to get Nick Oliveri that's alright with me!!!

i predict the band never makes anyone offical as that means they have to spread the money around evenly. Not that they make much now as it is, do you think these guys have real jobs or did they save their money from when it was coming in?