Who else agrees that...

Bed of razors was my favorite bodom song when I first got into them.
It was then the first whole bodom song I could play on the guitar.
It's now pretty much my least favorie bodom track and i ocasionally find myself skipping it.

It is quite a romantic song. It dosn't take much to realise it either, "together we'll bleed" etc.

Syd Sabbath said:
no mames, cabron,...no te pregunte para tu estupido pinche opinion, mamadoooorrrrrrrr!!! :kickass:

Habla bien verga, primero aprende a hablar el español y despues insultas a tu perra y putrida mamadora. Deberias de bajar de peso estas un poco cerdo. Pero no te indignes eres un pobre diablo........
Pinche PanzudoPinche PanzudoPinche PanzudoPinche PanzudoPinche PanzudoPinche PanzudoPinche PanzudoPinche PanzudoPinche PanzudoPinche PanzudoPinche PanzudoPinche PanzudoPinche PanzudoPinche PanzudoPinche PanzudoPinche PanzudoPinche PanzudoPinche PanzudoPinche PanzudoPinche PanzudoPinche PanzudoPinche PanzudoPinche PanzudoPinche PanzudoPinche PanzudoPinche PanzudoPinche PanzudoPinche PanzudoPinche PanzudoPinche Panzudo

Habla bien verga, primero aprende a hablar el español y despues insultas a tu perra y putrida mamadora. Deberias de bajar de peso estas un poco cerdo. Pero no te indignes eres un pobre diablo........

Hehe,...he called me fat. :headbang:

Dude, seriously, when you hit puberty, then you can come and talk shit to me,
ok? You're telling ME to learn how to speak spanish? Dude, trust me, I can
guarantee that I've got more hispanic blood in me than you do, bitch.

My GrandParents are from Spain moron

O.k., O.k., O.k. I can't win against this guy, his array of fat jokes is unlimited!

You got me, hermano, you got me!

Ok, I'm a moron, I'm a little fat, my new nickname is porky, and your grandparents are from spain,...Oh and I speak bad spanish :erk:

Anything else?

Seriously, dude, cause I love this forum, and I'd like to get back to posting and reading cool, interesting shit. Is that fine with you?

And if there's anything else you wanna tell me, my email is warheart9@yahoo.com, IM me, I'd love to talk about it!