Who is going to MDF '09

Are you going to MDF 2009?

• Total voters

zabu of nΩd

Free Insultation
Feb 9, 2007
ITT you post/vote whether you're going to MDF or not, and I'll keep a tally in this post. Indicate in your post whether you've gotten your ticket yet plz. We also need to decide who's going to book the hotel room(s). See my next post for more on that.

Naturally your vote alone does not determine where you get placed on the list below. I'll be updating it as plans develop. Just go ahead and vote for now so we can get a rough sketch of things.

Here's the list so far:

Going, sharing a room

21-and-older room:
vihris-gari
whiskey funeral (Sat & Sun only)
genocide roach
cook-ta
sadistik necrofiend

Under-21 room:
seedofvengeance
V.V.V.V.V.
+ 3 friends*
cookiecutter
Zephyrus
viewer_from_nihil
+ 2 friends*

Going, not sharing a room
Jean-Pierre
Ben_t
Deep Purple
meeseface
Mortado
Ross
Master_Yoda77
Dodens Grav

* Some of these guys might sleep in the 21+ room.

A few suggestions for this year's event:

One thing that really ought to happen this time is for people who are planning to go to pay the person booking the room IN ADVANCE - even before the room itself is paid for. There's no reason to leave one or two people with all the financial burden, and now that there are a few of us with good credit from last year, it should be easy enough to trust said people with your money. Personally I'm totally willing to book a room, but I don't have $600+ to take out of my account right now, and I shouldn't have to anyway.

Also, if we end up with two people each buying a room, let's make a rule that the money must be divvied equally between the two rooms, even if there's one less person in one room, and even if a bunch of people drop out and we end up only needing one room. The way I see it, everyone who plans to buddy up for housing is equally responsible for the financial risks associated with said housing.

Probably going. Just need to settle things with parents, how to get down, etc. Also, my friend Randy might go down with me also, and he will pay for his portion also.

I'll be taking the train from Boston with CC, and whomever else is in our entourage. I'm all for this hotel plan.

I'd love to go, the lineup actually looks pretty awesome, but I am a poor university kid from southern ontario :cry:

I'm not sure if I am going, and I'm not sure if I want to share a room.

The only way I get there is with a friend, and I am sure that I'll share a room with them. This is, if my graduation isn't the same fucking weekend.

I'm not sure if I am going, and I'm not sure if I want to share a room.

The only way I get there is with a friend, and I am sure that I'll share a room with them. This is, if my graduation isn't the same fucking weekend.

Doesn't your school have a calendar posted on their website?

Hey, I don't know if anyone is taking a car, but I would really like to avoid the trip from the airport to the hotel, I thought I was going to get raped my a cabbie last year. If anyone is interested, I will pay for a ride from the airport.