Who is going to MDF '09

Are you going to MDF 2009?

• Total voters
The friend I was planning on bringing can only come if his 18 year old friend comes. Is this alright guys? He'll pay.

I don't have 100% confirmation on this but, I wanted to find out so I could let my friend know.

Yeah, can't see why not.

How old is the first guy anyway?

He's 16 at the moment but will be 17 before MDF. His parents are just uncomfortable with him going up with somebody that they don't know who is renting a hotel with friends that he doesn't know :lol: He was smart enough to not tell his parents that we were renting a hotel with guys from the internet, that wouldn't have gone over well with his parents. :lol:

I saw Bolt Thrower was gonna be there... and I'm tempted to ask if someone could buy a Bolt Thrower shirt... and me purchase it from them... considering I'll never get to go to a show to get one myself. =[

I saw Bolt Thrower was gonna be there... and I'm tempted to ask if someone could buy a Bolt Thrower shirt... and me purchase it from them... considering I'll never get to go to a show to get one myself. =[

If you really want to I probably could. I am going to get one considering i've grown extremely fond of the band in the past few weeks.

I am probably picking up a shirt for someone I know from Canada who can't go so I'd say it's possible. Just find someone to do it.

Now that I've got contacts, I plan to do a little moshing myself.

Probably going to get the shit beat out of me though since I'm a wimp.

Yeah, I think I'll save the moshing for the last day.