Who is the most handsome guy around here?

:lol: guys!

my sister's fave! :p she talks with this guy via internet! Hubi Meishel heh!

Attachments

• hm3.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 110
Originally posted by Eclipse

when it comes to the sexiest and most erotic pic, I'll go for Umut.

But that was NOT an erotic pic, was it? In fact, it's taken from a classic thriller, shot in 1984, named "Blood, Daisies, And Even More Blood".

The main character, Jason Daisy (that's me), is attacked by a real mean vampire, but runs away seemingly unscathed after kicking the vampire in the nuts --- a few times.
The day after, he notices a weird scar on his neck and suddenly concludes he's been bit, and he'll become a vampire himself in no time. He roams the streets at night, trying to adapt to his cursed fate, searching for victims to satisfy his thirst... but he's unable to catch a prey.
Then one night, walking through a dark alleyway, he finally notices a disabled man, a perfect candidate for a helpless victim... The man has no chance to flee, because he can only whine and stagger forward in inches, his half-paralyzed legs causing him extreme difficulty in movement.
Just about Jason launches upon his meal, the man turns around and immediately starts to howl. Jason notices that the man is in fact the vampire who attacked him before, it's just that he's either got no nuts now or the remnants of his nuts still give him some pain...
Even as Jason stares amazed at the distorted mouth producing that terrible pitch of noise, the man starts to shift shape, becoming a towering mixture of man-wolf-bat. It's then that Jason has a flashback, and he suddenly realizes that the scar on his neck was caused by a careless morning shave.

- the pic is taken right at this climax, just as Jason is about to say "ffffffffffffffffffffuck!"-

The monster sucks Jason's balls, and takes his revenge, and they happily live ever after.

Ivi, are there any Kerpe pics, showing me on nude command? I want to give Jane something real to cheer about.

And this is for those who wonder about the looks of Mark:
(he stands at the rightmost in this pic)
:)

Attachments

• mark.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 73
And there's rumor that this guy resides on our boards....
Well it's just a rumor, but he's got my vote anyway...

Attachments

• batimorrisom.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 77
Originally posted by IRoN
And there's rumor that this guy resides on our boards....
Well it's just a rumor, but he's got my vote anyway...

he get,s my vote too :D except for the PINK shirt!! errrr