Contents of magic package

"happy cs fun"
"Diabolical Masquerade - Nightwork"
"Tiamat - Wildhoney"
"Slayer - Diabolus in Musica"
"Arcturus - La Masquerade Infernale"
"mixed stuff"
"Homeworld"

What you asked for, except "IT CD" because my burning program is fucked, so you cannot experience the magic of your own CD. There there.

Send your IT songs to Andrew or Chris or whoever had the burner, and get them to do it.

Originally posted by Oyo

I couldn't have said it better myself.
People say Mudvaynes' lyrics have touched them, let me try to remember some lyrics, it's like

"[Insert drug name] [Insert drug name] [Insert drug name] [Insert drug name], Cannabis, and LSD, These are just a few of my favorite things!

Deep :rolleyes:

yea, mudvayne do have some similarities to slipknot but mudvayne are good...their bass player is pretty amazing and their singer has a pretty good range...as for lyrics,some of their songs do have good lyrics:

Death Blooms

Cold seems crippling lame meander through corridors aroma's thick with age mark off the day reflections of my life are fading

Pull me out of body don't want it don't want in,
Feeble frail and rotting descending I'm lost in,
A structure that's collapsing don't want it cast into,
Maker take the body don't want it wants me

Past has found its place salvation is no more will god accept my peace bleached will pardon me reflections of my life are fading
A structure that's collapsing don't want it cast into,

I just want to run fly kites wrestle jump and play
Swim through waves that crash to shore memories in me
cocooned in misery

I'm sick and tired of embracing reflections of past time receive me or cast me away
...god please take me away
resistance futile suicidal ideas I will crucify my own being satisfy selfish needs fuck the deities justify my own right to what's waiting for me

On the other side the time has come lock and load I'm coming I'm coming I'm coming I'm coming home

A structure that's collapsing descending don't want it,
Maker take the body don't want it wants me,
A structure that's collapsing descending don't want it,

I just want to run fly kites wrestle jump and play
Swim through waves that crash to shore memories in me
cocooned in misery
The darkness overcomes soul soars to the other plain
Existence past the door I sail through purgatory's bay

I asked a god for poison cradle me sown to my dreams souls searching death blossoms where clouds lie over me held in god's hands death blooming

Dark for fear of failure an inner gloom as wide as an eye and fermenting roiling hate death grip in my veins unveiling rancid petals flowering forth foul nectar the space between a blink and a tear
...death blooms.

yes, they're not as good as many other bands but they are much better than most nu-metal bands

Oyo: I'm not youngest, bah, i'm sixteen, Dec. 10th 1985 :D

I can't say I was surprised by anyone’s age other than Oyo's. You seemed much older.

I hate Mudvayne, but you picked the one song that i can bear. It's actually fairly decent, and yeah, it is a step above most nu-'metal', but it is STILL nu-metal.

I'm so cynical when listening to lyrics. "Oh, I've never heard THAT before!!" I mean, sometimes they're just plain clowny. Like they didn't even think that it was really that important. Just so long as they screamed it just the right way into the mic it'd be fine. I'm not going to point a finger at any one band, but my point is if you can't write to begin with, then why the hell are you in charge of the lyrics?

NP:
"A treason bestowed to the crowd.
Branded a jonah with fevered blood.
Ungodly freak, defiler."