Who wants to mix my Indy / Rock / Dance College band!!!

On the download now I'll give this a crack and get a sample within a day or 2-i'm sure i'll come up with something you are into-you looking for something slick or keep it raw?
How many tracks will you want mixed and what kinda cash do you guys have? Sorry to sound like a breadhead (man) but they are important questions

Cheers

Mr funk cheers for the download but it would be an albums worth. i wouldn't be able to tell you how much were willing to pay until i hear a sample. after all you only have like 16 posts by your username so your not to famous around here.

Yeah, if someone could put this on their dropbox or something, it would be HUGELY appreciated.
I'm getting desperate to have a go at mixing something other than metal.

right chaps - i have my own dropbox account so ill pop it in but its going to take a while. irish broadband sucks. my upload speed is about 521kbps.

sorry if i sounded mean or anything - i just though yall abandoned the mix! haha

ill post the dropbox link ASAP

actually more bad news - dropbox is saying its uploading at 31kb/sec - Est Uploaded time - 4 hours 30 minutes....its gona be a long night chaps!

actually more bad news - dropbox is saying its uploading at 31kb/sec - Est Uploaded time - 4 hours 30 minutes....its gona be a long night chaps!

S'all good brah. I'm not sleeping tonight so I'll get started on this later at least :D

the odds of me being awake to post the link are pretty slim so ill post what i think will be the link.

link here: http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/881304/Dr%20Proctor%20-%20Gentlemen.zip

keep checking back - eventually when all is uploaded the link will work when it finishes uploading.

and someone please post "confirmed" if they are able to download the file when it finishes uploading.

its 23.36GMT now and im going to bed - im up at 5am tomorrow. if it doesn't upload properly ill try something else in the morning at work.

seriously? what did you unzip it with?

i just done the standard mac compress, right click, compress folder and it created a zip. I unachieved it myself and it extracted perfectly

christ - will someone else who has it upload it for me instead?

EDIT: Cancel that: Im at work and i have a savage upload speed. i'll upload the files just as a standard folder- its going to take 35 minutes so check back soon for the new link

EDIT: Cancel that again - for some reason my drop-box is limited to 40kb/sec upload, i went into the prefs. and set the speed up higher but ig keeps kicking back. going to be about 4 hours. fucking hell this is wrecking my head