Who would win in a fight?

Who would win in a fight?

• Pirates (Arg!!!)

Votes: 60 51.7%
  • Ninjas (Ninja Star, GO!!)

Votes: 56 48.3%

• Total voters
Can't forget our most powerful ally... The Cardboard Tube Samurai!

20030314h.jpg

Pirates, and here's a quote from the magnificent John Cheese

"...In the case of ninjas... seriously, dude, stop being a ninja. It was cool in the 1980's, but your job is finished. It's just not cool anymore. Every situation that has ever called for a ninja has been resolved. It's time to relax and reflect on a job well done."

MrFast said:

what the hell are you talking about?? that guys just KILLED NINJAS, the enemy of my enemy is my friend I say...

MrFast said:

20030314h.jpg

yeah well my rusty old chipped bloodstained scimitar would render your cardboard tube weilding samurai defenseless HA!!!:D

Pay no attention to the Miscreant - he knows nothing about civilization . Pirates are not the most civilized people in the world , you know :p

\ok here it is everyone......the deciding factor...a ninja goes onto a pirate ship and the pirates set sail the ninja goes and kills one of the pirates all secretly so thats the end of that pirate then all of them are standing outside having a meeting on deck when someone spots the ninja he yells hey look then everyone pulls out there guns (since we all know pirates have guns and swords) and there ya have it bye bye ninja thats the end of you......the end pirates win ninjas lose end of story