Who would you accept as 'Anathema'

Vincent , dave pybus, les, maybe a MDB guitar player (calvin if I'm not wrong), definetely rick miah on drums (early MDB) would be awessome. anathema is kind of getting POP, but the lyrics still great, vocals still great... just a few parts of the instrumental...

Originally posted by Thirsty of Sin
Vincent , dave pybus, les, maybe a MDB guitar player (calvin if I'm not wrong), definetely rick miah on drums (early MDB) would be awessome. anathema is kind of getting POP, but the lyrics still great, vocals still great... just a few parts of the instrumental...
its not because theyre gettin 'pop' (bad description anyway, you better said gettin rock) that they are making bad music.

Originally posted by Thirsty of Sin

Winner!

:lol::lol::lol: How horrible :lol:
How the fuck can MDB be Anathema! :mad: MDB is MDB and is great but has no business with Anathema's music. Oh and the part where you mentioned Dave instead of Dunc was dead funny :lol:
Especially cos I think you're being serious :eek:

GOOD ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????? :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: ITS THE WORST THING IVE EVER EXPERIENCED ON MY PC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad: I had about 50 windows popping up, unable to close em, all screaming with the most annoying voice ever that I'm an idiot :mad::mad::mad: I really thought I was going totally insane!!!!!!! And it fucked up me pc :cry:
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHdhjsgqkfvcrqnivch :cry:

See?

bush.jpg

Our clever friend Bush that holds his book not really like he should