Who would you like to hear do an acoustic album?

IdolWarship

Legions Of Burger King
Feb 26, 2006
Joplin, Misery
à la Borknagar's Origin or Green Carnation's The Acoustic Verses
or even Finntroll's Visor Om Slutet's ambient/acoustic-ness-ish.
i like sometimes when heavy bands switch it up to either cover their old songs acoustically or create new material like that.

fuck it, i'm going with Amon Amarth.:p
and i'm not really a big fan, but i think Nevermore has some material that would translate well.

i searched to see if there was a similar thread. didn't find one, but if there is, sorry about that.

Primordial. Why? Because they write great, epic songs and "Dark Song" fucking rules!
You like Dark Song? It sounds almost like an Irish folk song to me. But Primordial are great, easily one of my top three fav bands. It would be interesting to hear them do an acoustic album. I think that The Coffin Ships would sound ok on acoustic guitar.

I would like to hear Mourning Beloveth do an acoustic CD.

I'd love to hear them do an album of interpretations of Irish folk songs. Irish folk music is awesome :kickass:

I saw Primordial and Mourning Beloveth in Ireland last year and... well, it was a great show!

I'd love to hear them do an album of interpretations of Irish folk songs. Irish folk music is awesome :kickass:

I saw Primordial and Mourning Beloveth in Ireland last year and... well, it was a great show!
That would be pretty interesting. Especially since Primordial are so hung up on the fact that they are from Ireland.

Did you go to Ireland just for that show? Both bands are from Ireland, so it would make sense for them to play lots of shows together there.

That would be pretty interesting. Especially since Primordial are so hung up on the fact that they are from Ireland.

Did you go to Ireland just for that show? Both bands are from Ireland, so it would make sense for them to play lots of shows together there.

Haha, that they are, that they are.

No, I didn't go just for the show. It was actually a total coincidence. I already knew of the show on May 7th in Dublin when one day, less than two weeks prior, my girlfriend called me and asked if I'd go to Ireland with her, departing May 6th and arriving early May 7th in Belfast. So we got off the plane, hopped on a bus for a few hours, hit our hostel and quickly got back out to the show, with little sleep and nothing but beer to keep us going! It was a lot of fun, and Scald (the Irish one) opened the show!

I havn't heard it yet, but no ones mentioned Drudkh's Songs Of Grief & Solitude yet. How is it?