Who you leaning towards in 2008 Presidential Election?

Rock the Vote (With your cack out)

• Rudy "I love faggoths" Giuliani

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • That midget liberal who looks like an old Guardian of Darkness

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
You know, there's both soccer and football on right now. Both of which are more meaningful than the RNC

Eh, tuning in now.

Anybody have any pics of Cindy McCain 20 years ago?!?! I bet this dame had it going on back in the day.

just like you don't trust anyone with big lips ... i don't trust anyone with no lips

CindyMcCain_full.jpg

oh shit ... johnie is ON the tube ... come back later

These liberal protesters need to be hung!!

BTW- Did the DNC already take place?!?! I didn't bother to check my local listings. :lol:

Max, that picture is 2 years old. :lol:

I picture that she used to look something like this.

Lexus-Locklear.jpg

Cindy and Roberta sitting next to eachother IS proof positive that men marry their mothers.

That was a good speech, I can't wait for the debates! Too bad nigbama only agreed to do 3 out of the 10 McCain was pushing for. Obama may seem charismatic in front of a teleprompter, but wait until the training wheels are off.

G.O.P!!!
clap.gif

Obama without a teleprompter. LMFAO!! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
that was way too long winded and redundant ... there were points where I think he even alienated some of his supporters

- who is the chubby Indian chick that's always with his family?

Holy fuck a political figure stumbled a few times speaking off the cuff which appears to be a serious issue when you cut and paste all of these moments together UNBELIEVABLE OMG LOOK HOW STUPID OBAMA IS LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL GO MCCAIN

His adopted daughter. Cindy is the Angelina Jolie of politics.

Holy fuck a political figure stumbled a few times speaking off the cuff which appears to be a serious issue when you cut and paste all of these moments together UNBELIEVABLE OMG LOOK HOW STUPID OBAMA IS LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL GO MCCAIN

Matt it's the same segment of his speech, cut and pasted one time. Cut the omg lolling, internet boy. [presses play again] :lol:

Good to hear it my dear man. I'm extremely merry at the moment and love to see others share in my jubilation.

[Presses Play AGAIN] :lol:

Ron Paul hits the nail on the head when it comes to Georgia/Russia. If Americans had any sense, he would be taking over in '09.

They're two different men mate, two different men.
From FactCheck.org (a non-partisan, non-profit voter information site):

Q: Is it true John McCain voted with George Bush 95 percent of the time?
The Obama campaign keeps claiming McCain has voted with President Bush 95 percent of the time. Is this true?

A: Yes, it's true, according to Congressional Quarterly's assessment of McCain's voting record.

The claim is true. According to Congressional Quarterly's Voting Studies, in 2007 McCain voted in line with the president's position 95 percent of the time – the highest percentage rate for McCain since Bush took office – and voted in line with his party 90 percent of the time. However, McCain's support of President Bush's position has been as low as 77 percent (in 2005), and his support for his party's position has been as low as 67 percent (2001).

Zod

I'll be donating some shillings to his campaign before Obama can get a hold of my pocket book.
If you want to undo the damage you've already caused the McCain campaign, you better donate soon. While reading one of your posts last week, I was inspired to donate $200 to Obama (no joke). Your posts from yesterday will get Obama another $200 (just waiting for the wife to decide which Obama shirt she wants). So, because of you, McCain is $400 in the hole (we've donated other money, but it wasn't RiA inspired).

Aurel my boy, I haven't felt this Patriotic in years!!! Join me in this moment.
I feel the same way... Obama. Obama. U.S.A. U.S.A.

By the way, here's the shirt your first bit of inspiration bought me:

TS00061-2.jpg

I've been wearing it to the gym a lot. Fits well. Thanks Jerry. :loco:

Zod

EDIT: Thank goat HCIII is after the election.:kickass: