Who you leaning towards in 2008 Presidential Election?

Rock the Vote (With your cack out)

• Rudy "I love faggoths" Giuliani

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • That midget liberal who looks like an old Guardian of Darkness

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
just had a Jerry thought ... can you imagine Barack and Michelle in the White House in January 09?

:loco:

just had a Jerry thought ... can you imagine Barack and Michelle in the White House in January 09?
It's hard to believe that after eight long years of fascism, complete incompetence, deception, cronyism, class warfare and pissing all over the powers of the executive branch and the constitution, our retarded, chicken-hawk President will finally be relegated to the history books. Even harder to believe (if Obama is elected) we'll finally have a President who doesn't embarrass us everytime he opens his arrogant/incompetent mouth.

Jerry... can I get an "amen"? :heh:

Zod

A better version of the pic posted earlier:

obama.jpg

hahahaha

Is anyone else sick of hearing McCain's voice? I'm sick of Obama's too, my friends, but McCains's is just really annoying.

Q: Brandon Garcia wants to know, “What does the Vice President do?”

PALIN: That’s something that Piper would ask me! … [T]hey’re in charge of the U.S. Senate so if they want to they can really get in there with the senators and make a lot of good policy changes that will make life better for Brandon and his family and his classroom.

Zod

meh, if she wasn't running for office, no one would give her a second look. i mean, how many times did you hear about that good looking alaskan governor?