• Strangelight

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Micky Moss

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lord of...

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Daren

• Medi, what am I saying, he's Arab, I met an Iranian dude tonight btw, lets say Steven

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Pete

• Light

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Other

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
Brynjar said:
I hate to disagree, but I disagree. to be danish is to be an alcoholic. it's their nature to drink. it's in their DNA. and since, to the best of my knowledge, allan is the only dane in here, he wins by default.

i have a serbian dna. rakija w/ 40%+ alcohol every week. 4 shots of those and 5 beers and i still can walk home.

I once had some slibowitch in a remote Serbian village in Kosovo, crazy stuff, interpreter said it was brewed on berries from the mountains or sth. 4 sips of that and I was well drunk.

when i went surfing i had a "burger" for lunch, it was like a cows arse between two massive buns somethered in veg and pepper sauce, i needed a knife and fork for that. Spent the rest of the day clinging to the board for dear life and puking up a mixture of beef and atlantic ocean :yuk:

Fort some reason I read that as Keith Harris
emu.jpeg

pfff, all this drinking...i'd rather see some kind of "who's the best cook" or " who cleans most windows in an hour"-threads...
or even better: a proper beauty contest for the male posters here :D:D:D

Yes, Men in Aprons.

In fact, that's a great idea, there are enough good-looking men here now for a male beauty pageant. Well, more than women anyway.