• Strangelight

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Micky Moss

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lord of...

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Daren

• Medi, what am I saying, he's Arab, I met an Iranian dude tonight btw, lets say Steven

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Pete

• Light

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Other

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
cleaning windows. i think he's run off to practise...

what about a "men-in-apron beauty contest"? i saw this pic recently, don't remember where tho. a guy in nothing but an apron, doing the dishes...hmmm...:lol:

I think that's a bit ridiculous, I wouldn't want to make fun of men if it comes to a contest.

I hate cleaning windows, so I respect people who clean them. I also respect people who cook.

haha, i was joking. i don't think there would be a lot of candidates to post a pic in just an apron.

and yes they deserve respect indeed :)

Maqus said:
Yes, Men in Aprons.

In fact, that's a great idea, there are enough good-looking men here now for a male beauty pageant. Well, more than women anyway.

winner
january2005_091.jpg

Maqus said:
Now what the fuck is with the search function??? It disappeared again :mad:

WELCOME INTO ETERNITY AND MORE NEWS
UltimateMetal.com would like to welcome Into Eternity to the site for those who have not yet visited their forum!

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=252

Also, you may have noticed that the search function has been disabled on the site as of Monday night. We are well aware of loading/talling issues on the site lately and think this may be the culprit so we have temporarily disabled it until we can find out why it is causing problems.

aww men in aprons.

I dont know what they all look like to pick, the lord isnt too bad at all but I bet he has hairy feet. I remember bambi having nice arms? and Mehdi is adorable for someone who is going bald.

Not only the arms are nice, but of course if it ever comes to a pageant, we shouldn't judge by naked pictures cause the musculature leaves the others disadvantaged who happen to be dressed. Hairy feet are manly, so they're not a disqualifying event, nor are bellies, cause, as the poet says, "O the beauty of men lies in stout!"

That's pretty bad, I don't think we can account for each eccentric defect in our rule book. Non-officially I suggest you hide the fact from the jury somehow.

And what brought about the fusion? Or is it a reference to non-human predecessors?

bleed_black_orchid said:
aww men in aprons.

I dont know what they all look like to pick, the lord isnt too bad at all but I bet he has hairy feet. I remember bambi having nice arms? and Mehdi is adorable for someone who is going bald.

and that orange apron is really becoming.