Who's coming and where are you staying? 2009

We had The Young Ones + reruns a lot, actually. Bottom not so much, or at least not as much as The Young Ones. That guy is legendary though :) Give him some progpower regards from us! :D

See you friday Christer :D

Vyvyan - 'Vyvyan, Vyvyan, Vyvyan!
Honestly! Whenever anything explodes in this house it's always blame Vyvyan!'

Rick - 'Well, who do you suggest we blame?'

Vyvyan - 'Blame whoever rung the front doorbell! Because they OBVIOUSLY set off the bomb I wired up!'

As it's my final year at university (one heavy-going last year!), like Mark, I won't be able to come either this year :( but, we shall be back next year :D
It'll be so weird not being in Baarlo this weekend, not seeing the same friendly faces, not discovering great music, not wandering through the park before the day starts, and not being able to come to the afterparty.. but I guess it'll make next year even more of an enjoyable event and I know PPE11 hasn't even happened yet, but roll on PPE12! :)

NAME: Marique Schimmel
STAYING AT: Kasteel de Berckt
Which days will you be there: Friday, Saturday, Sunday
THIS WILL BE MY: 2nd Progpower Europe Festival
INTERESTING FACT ABOUT YOURSELF: I don't look like a metalhead! :O

Oeh, Marique, finally a post from you ;)

To all:
Justin, Bert and Thijs didnt post... But they will come ;) All guided to ProgPower by Cello!
You've seen Justin and Thijs, but Bert is new this year!

1 more night!

I'll say hi to all those on the forum who aren't going. EverGrey starts to play soon, then the after party and I'm stuck at home folding laundry :cry:

Hope you guys have had a good time and hope you don't feel too bad tomorrow when you scramble to get to your flights and trains ;)

Post your photos up quickly, please!! Especially anything that incriminates Kalle, Marcel, Justin, Matt and the rest of the regulars :saint: