Who's coming and where are you staying? 2010

NAME: Rob Boschman
STAYING AT: Hotel Dries
Which days will you be there: Friday, Saturday, Sunday
THIS WILL BE MY: 3th Progpower Europe Festival
INTERESTING FACT ABOUT YOURSELF: Many. I've got a TSC "The Sin Committee" shirt. :kickass:

NAME: Kees Broersen
STAYING AT: The Electric Castle (it's not That electric, but we'll make it so!)
THIS WILL BE MY: 3th Progpower Europe Festival
INTERESTING FACT ABOUT YOURSELF: Together with Justin, writer of the ProgPower Europe hit: Dragons & Fire (aka Metal and Steel). You're all gonna sing it this year again! Another interesting fact: Today I found out I'm the only normal person in the world! Can you believe that?! :| I sincerly hope you're all equally normal! :D

NAME: Jill (Hughes) Kirtland
STAYING AT: Kasteel de Berckt
Which days will you be there: Friday, Saturday, ...not sure about Sunday yet
THIS WILL BE MY: 2nd Progpower Europe Festival
INTERESTING FACT ABOUT YOURSELF: I was at ProgPower Europe 2007 as the manager of Suspyre (not their manager anymore). This time I will be there as part of the Shadow Gallery crew. Since last attending ProgPower Europe, I have a new name (got married)! But doesn't mean I have become old and boring!! I look forward to partying with those I met last time and to meet many more people! I am also campaigning that Justin & Kees' song "Dragons & Fire" become the festival theme song, and that they do the "opening ceremonies" by playing the song live for us on stage so we can sing along to it in the venue!!! :) ALL WE NEED IS METAL!!! :headbang:

NAME: Lars Normann
Which days will you be there: Friday, Saturday and Sunday
INTERESTING FACT ABOUT YOURSELF: Can't think of anything, those who have met me know i'm just a boring person:p Oh yes, there is one thing, i did sponsor some of the artwork on Myrath's "Desert Call".

Congrats on getting married, Jill! Glad you can return to PP :D

At some point we need to re-post the Dragons & Fire song on here so new people can learn the lyrics; with or without The Audience Band you'll have The Audience Choir belting it out all weekend ;)

NAME: Kristian Zijlstra
THIS WILL BE MY: 5th Progpower Europe Festival
INTERESTING FACT ABOUT YOURSELF: i like the pussyfoot!

NAME: Esther van Zunderd
THIS WILL BE MY: 4th Progpower Europe Festival
INTERESTING FACT ABOUT YOURSELF: Dances on table after too much beer

At some point we need to re-post the Dragons & Fire song on here so new people can learn the lyrics; with or without The Audience Band you'll have The Audience Choir belting it out all weekend ;)

Hehe! Thanks for the support (Jill too!) Justin and I will re-record it (we taped it in 2007 or something) and then post it! Everyone should record the chorus and send it to me then ;) We'll be a battle choir!

I'm really lookin forward to go crazy with everyone again :D Everyone should bring some weird item to put on the drunk guy this year :p

NAME: Danny Boonstra
INTERESTING FACT ABOUT YOURSELF: I like to say "Blurgh!" a lot, since that is mostly my state of mind!

NAME: Gary Porteous
Which days will you be there: Friday, Saturday and Sunday
THIS WILL BE MY: I am a ProgPower virgin….and very much looking forward to losing this virginity!!
INTERESTING FACT ABOUT YOURSELF: I have only been to Europe once in 1988….so very much looking forward to coming again and having a fantastic weekend!! Looking forward to meeting many musically like minded people.:headbang:

Oooo, a PP virgin! :D Will you have time to tour around Europe too, Gary?

Your PP virgin assignment is to make sure you're in Baarlo in time for Friday's kick-off supper at the best Chinese restaurant in Europe. There will be an RSVP topic closer to the date, but it's usually 1-2 hours before the first band and people meet at the Kasteel to walk over beforehand.

Just making sure you book in enough time into your travels for this fine tradition!

NAME: Remy van Zunderd
INTERESTING FACT ABOUT YOURSELF: No hangover and a clean car last year :kickass:

NAME: Henk Dee
STAYING AT: Home (only 2 hrs drive)
Which days will you be there: Saturday and Sunday
INTERESTING FACT ABOUT YOURSELF: Jon Oliva's Pain & Shadow Gallery fan :headbang:
helping out various bands/artists with internet promo, Myspace, Facething, Youtube... (Royal Hunt, Cornerstone & La Paz ft. Doogie White, Matt Laporte...)
No5.jpg

I'm looking for some Raynar "low cost offer" and, if I find them, I'll come from Italy.