Who's coming and where are you staying? 2010

NAME: Antonio Velkov
STAYING AT: Kasteel de Berckt
Which days will you be there: Friday, Saturday, Sunday
THIS WILL BE MY: 2nd Progpower Europe Festival
INTERESTING FACT ABOUT YOURSELF: Crazy prog. fan and drummer. Last year was awesome!! True fan of ProgPower for next 100 years :kickass:

What went wrong?:lol:

Far to much alcohol at the Sjiwa afterparty! I can't remember the last hours but I woke up with a orange "bondscoach" T-shirt (XXL) and a large sombrero on my head and I had a very, very huge hangover :puke:

I just puked everywhere; at the castle, in the garden, on the parking, in my car...

no further details..... ;)

NAME: Gary 'Biggun' Copnall
THIS WILL BE MY: 4th Progpower Europe Festival
INTERESTING FACT ABOUT YOURSELF: I was a professional French Horn Player for 22 years

NAME: Zannah
THIS WILL BE MY: First time :oops:
INTERESTING FACT ABOUT YOURSELF: Me and my partner are saving the pennies (and the annual leave!) for our wedding later this year... So ProgPower is going to be our "summer holiday" :kickass: Can't wait!!

NAME: Robert
THIS WILL BE MY: First time, too! :kickass:
INTERESTING FACT ABOUT YOURSELF: Hughe SG and Darkwater fan. Driver for my crazy buddies to carry them to this event. Will be nice to meet all of you PAAAARTYYYYINNNG!! :lol:

I figured :) Atomic's one of the people that beat me on the reservation numbers this year, iirc :p He's got 002 and I've got 003 :p

Still wondering who the other one is :p

TWO PP virgins?!?! We're going to have so much fun this year *muhahahahhaa* :D Maybe all newbies should have to wear those ridiculous sheep jock straps that go BAAAAAH! It would make them easy to identify so they wouldn't get lost or in trouble :p

Close - I'm Erpman's significant other :) I suppose that makes me a second-hand Proguli as its the only radio station we ever have on in this house!

Ah, you shall receive a huge "thank you" for the decision to attend ppe instead of any other festival then! I know that it took you a while to decide.

And Kirsty, it's Zannah, Erpman, Zaii (another proguli and Erp's brother), Atomic and a friend of his. So there'll be at least 5 newbies. Prepare yourself for the afterparties! :Smokin:

...uh oh, - counting... - I hope Gerhard won't abandon us, otherwise the English proguli will outnumber us....

...uh oh, - counting... - I hope Gerhard won't abandon us, otherwise the English proguli will outnumber us....

I'll just pretend to be german :p :err:

Also: Ray, I sent you a private message on here, could you have a look at that please? :D

Kirsty: we've got our work cut out for us. We'll need to find something we can brand these PP virgins with :p

Ah, you shall receive a huge "thank you" for the decision to attend ppe instead of any other festival then! I know that it took you a while to decide.

It was a long, drawn out debate indeed! Its difficult to find a festival that fits both our musical interests, now we've decided I can't wait. I've never been to the Netherlands before and it has been years since I last took a ferry anywhere... and let's hope the dutch roadmap is not too hard to follow :lol:

Meanwhile as Bloodstock is local to us we might also be attending that I think!

I know there will be some PP virgins from Norway as well. When i booked my package deal Rene said it was 6 others from Norway that had recently booked. I've hooked up with 3 of them on facebook and they are for sure PP virgins. I also have a strong feeling about the other 3 and if i'm right they are in the same category:p