Who's coming and where are you staying? 2010

I know there will be some PP virgins from Norway as well. When i booked my package deal Rene said it was 6 others from Norway that had recently booked. I've hooked up with 3 of them on facebook and they are for sure PP virgins. I also have a strong feeling about the other 3 and if i'm right they are in the same category:p

Are they hot, single and female?:D

If I sneeze loud, it can be heard in Germany, we are that close to the border in Baarlo. So, you could count almost the entire PP crew as German's if you wish. :p
Beat that, English proguli :lol:

That is YOU? Thought the snoring was my neighbour... or Simon... :lol:

but: proguli are members of the other family, those who listen to progulus.

Hehe, and does not include bands and crews. You better start learning some norwegian phrases:lol:

The only Norwegian I know is "Jeg elsker fiskeboller". I'd like to think that makes me sound like a native Norwegian ;)

The only Norwegian I know is "Jeg elsker fiskeboller". I'd like to think that makes me sound like a native Norwegian ;)

Me and Erp went on a sort-of-roadtrip around Norway a couple of years ago, armed with phrasebooks and all sorts of useful sentences memorised, determined not to be those people who travel abroad and talk loudly in english at everyone. To my shame the only phrase I actually used was: Unnskyld, jeg snakker ikke norske, snakker du engelsk? :(

What phrases will be handy for the journey to Baarlo??

Your basic dutch sentences needed at Progpower:

I need X beer = X bier (adding words like please (alsjeblieft) or now (nu) is optional)
Where is the castle = Waar is het kasteel? (very handy for first-timers, once you get intoxicated and lost)
Why is there a Norwegian guy in a drunken stupor in a chair in the middle of the castle courtyard? = Wat moet die Noor daar? *point* (It happens, often)
I'm sure there's more I'm forgetting right now, feel free to add, people :)

What the fuck? Why the hell is that drunk redhaired monstrosity coming in through the window instead of just taking stairs? = Lamlul!! Wat doe je?

Why the hell are you dancing on the table? = Lamlul!! Wat doe je?

Why did you forget to bring me x beer? = Lamlul!! Wat doe je?

I'm so drunk!! = Lamlul!! Wat doe ik?

That's about it, actually. You'll get by fine like that. To be entirely honest though, PPEU's language of choice is mostly english.

I shall commit these all to memory! Will there be a test?

To be entirely honest though, PPEU's language of choice is mostly english.

That's a relief... its nice to be able to count to ten (assuming no more than 10 beers need buying at once) but beyond that I may just assume my best apologetic face and hope that no one minds. :erk:

NAME: Håkan Lundbom
STAYING AT: Kasteel de Berckt
Which days will you be there: Friday - Monday
THIS WILL BE MY: 7:th time visiting Baarlo
INTERESTING FACT ABOUT YOURSELF: I only had 4 pints of beers last month... Ooooh what's becoming of me..... Look out!!!

I shall commit these all to memory! Will there be a test?

That's a relief... its nice to be able to count to ten (assuming no more than 10 beers need buying at once) but beyond that I may just assume my best apologetic face and hope that no one minds. :erk:

There might be a test, but it depends on how much we'll drink in the next couple of months, we might forget..... Then again, we might not :Smokedev:

If you ever manage to order 10 beer, you're doing something wrong and you should drink all ten of them in quick succession, because being able to count to ten at the afterparty is strictly forbidden. It's an obvious sign there's too much blood in your alcohol.

NAME: Kent Johnsson
STAYING AT: Kasteel de Berckt (i hope no confirmation yet)
Which days will you be there: Friday - Monday
THIS WILL BE MY: 4th i think
INTERESTING FACT ABOUT YOURSELF: Not much