Who's more of a MAN?

• ThraxDude

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • bRaT's husband

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters

ThraxDude

Feb 2, 2002
I am NOT married, have NO kids, but I've changed 3 poopy diapers within the last 4 months.
BEFORE YOU VOTE! Wait until bRaT replies to the following question....

bRaT, within the last 4 months.....how many poopy diapers has your husband (who is married with children) changed?

Remember, you cannot vote until that question is answered!

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
That's right, kids! bRaT's husband has changed 0 poopy diapers (his own kids!)
I've changed 3 within 4 months (my sister's kid!)

The diapers I've changed were my 2-year-old nephew's. And it takes a real man to be able to have the courage to know what that horrible smell is.... know what evil is lurking within the diaper... and have the strength to actually change it all by (my)self!
I only almost puked once. The first time the inside of the diaper looked like green chunky vomit. :puke: And smelled like death, but I was not afraid!

:lol: I like this thread.

He did change several wet diapers of Joey's, but the boy's been out of diapers for quite a while. (Training pants do not count as changing unless there is wiping involved.)

He claims that it will make him puke and then I will have two messes to clean, and therefore me changing the diaper is actually doing me a favor. I am usually too busy to argue this retarded notion, and just go ahead and do it myself without asking him, his obvious intention.

However, he has never (that's right, never) changed Tonya's diaper, wet or otherwise.

Tad is right. The diapers of a child who eats well are usually a variety of colors, textures, and horrible smells. It often feels that death is lurking beneath that cloth-like cover, and you have to overcome the fear of never eating again.

Ya know, I voted for Mistress Brats hubby, cuz, of course he has her...but after hearing the puke story, I'm wondering if he doesn't have some female - type tendencies. :confused: I am a sympathy puker - but never from a child's diaper or ABC dinner. Now if an adult ralphed by me... :puke:

:rolleyes:

Carnation good start gave my son nasty shits. P-U!!! I never had a problem with changing them though. I remember I was changing his diaper once and he lets out this nice good fart and some shit flew up my arm. I didn't panic I just cleaned him again and then cleaned myself up. Now If I were to do a diaper today I'd probably :puke: big time. BTW, as I did in my states last election I voted for none of the above and wrote my own name on the ballot :D

Tonya's diapers are much more funky than Joe's ever were. She also poops a lot more than he ever did. And she's the one he never changes. And she's much easier too, because she doesn't pee everywhere when you get her diaper off. He just likes to wuss out of that stuff.

He's not a sympathy-puker, he just has this really wussy stomach. I mean, he probably would puke if he changed a poopy diaper. He's thrown up (many times) after smelling one that's ready to be taken out.

Don't worry, he gets plenty of grief about it all. Not just from me, either. His best friend will call here just to announce that he just changed a poopy diaper and that he's more man than my husband is.

:lol: Acid reflux has nothing to do with whining, okay?

No, he doesn't take Nexium because we both refuse to pay what they want for it. His doctor was supposed to call something else in but they never got back to us, and he just bought some Prilosec instead. He's fine as long as he stays away from Mexican food.

We've got some awesome Mexi-food here around Detroit. Down by the bridge to Windsor is "Mexican Town" and just about every restaurant is tasty!!! Homemeade tortillas and everything!!

Now, we've also got the biggest arab poulation outside of the middle east, but I can't eat that shit, or even smell it for that matter.

hahaha i thought you wrote arab POLUTION at first Darby.

well I have an Iron stomach visually, but smells realy gross me out. I've never vomited from one. I clean my cats shit and thier occasional puke. I know it's not the same but it's good practice i'm sure.
love
-Jono-