Who's more manly? Me or bRaT's hubby?

Who's more of a MAN?

• ThraxDude

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • bRaT's husband

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
I used to have a major potty mouth but I've toned it down quite a bit. It was nice not having everything I say be repeated back to me, but I guess I can kiss that goodbye for a few years. I do say "Dammit" a lot, mostly because I figure it's better than "Shit". :lol:

Another new thing of his is if he's made a giant mess in his room or the living room, as soon as I walk in he goes, "Oh, big mess" like he actually cares about a mess being there.
That's funny. Ryan says his little sister is messy. He actually is quite clean when it comes to food, but he's not when it comes to toys, rooms, etc. He is constantly cleaning up after eating, using a napkin, etc, but any other type of mess--he enjoys!!

I wish he was neat while eating. He usually gets everything in his mouth, but if he doesn't, he doesn't really care about it, unless I tell him to clean it up.

We always have toys everywhere, and he recently discovered the joy of throwing all of his clothes on the floor.

I don't think he's decided how he feels about Tonya yet (and she'll be 13 months this week). Sometimes they're hugging, kissing and laughing, other times they're screaming at each other, and little arms and legs are flying. I usually let them figure it out for themselves. I really don't know anything about it, because I have one sister, 10 years older than me. I didn't have anyone around my age to play and fight with. I just figure as long as there's no blood or head injuries, they're okay.

Ryan likes to take his clothes off and run around the house screaming naked, naked, naked. The apple doesn't fall too far from the tree I guess :lol:

Your plan with the kids sounds good. I think as long as there's not too much damage they'll be ok. Me and my sis are 4 years apart. We were close when small, then despised each other for many years, now we're kind of close again.

Oh God. Nudity.

This kid would be naked every second of his life if he could get away with it. We have to fight with him just to get his underwear on most of the time. So he's usually in his underwear, but we have to check because he likes to take them off completely when he goes potty and then not put them back on. Every once in a while he'll go in his room and come out dressed (and completely not matching, of course) but that doesn't happen too often.

That apple/tree thing must be tree. This boy is far too much like his dad. :lol:

GASOLINEDREAM said:
Ryan likes to take his clothes off and run around the house screaming naked, naked, naked.

I like the way he thinks. When it's just me and the wife in the house I like to do that too. :D