• Secret Sphere

Votes: 6 4.6%
  • Symphony X

Votes: 54 41.2%
  • Vanden Plas

Votes: 12 9.2%

• Total voters
General Zod said:
The subject pretty much says it all; of all of the ProgPower IV bands, which one would you consider your favorite?

I voted for Symphony X.

GZ

Nightwish, definitely. SymX and Evergrey aren't too far behind, tho. I can't believe that I will finally be able to see Nightwish in my home town, not to mention possibly seeing them twice in England the week before ProgPower. :) :) :)

--Mike

It was a tough call between Symphony X and Nightwish, but I went with X. However, I'm more looking forward to Nightwish's performance, because I've never seen them live, where I have seen SyX live several times.

Nightwish!! and i don't want to die without seeing them live at least once...please can somebody get me a ticket to the atlanta show in case i don't get it!!!!!!!! hehe

It is hard to say since I love Symphony X, Evergrey, adn Rage. (I like the other bands as well) But the band that has me pumped the most is Rage since I have never seen them and they have been around for so long.

Symphony X is my favorite band, but Vanden Plas is on my top 5...

If you guys haven't checked them out yet, it is a must. Beyond Daylight is an awesome album, and was a contender for best album of 2002. Evergrey is awesome as well, though I've only heard a few of there songs...

Judging by the poll so far (as of 03/20/03) I think Symphony X and Nightwish are very good choices. I voted for Symphony X who barely beat out Nightwish who barely beat out Evergrey. Bottom line is that I am going to enjoy all these bands :) Cheers, Antonio

I'll absolutely go with Rage. Love some of the other bands, but I love Rage even more; plus, when I factor in their longevity and consistent high qualiy output regardless of their direction coupled with the fact that it's their first U.S. appearance EVER after almost 20 years makes the decision easy for me.

I voted for Evergrey, only because Recreation Day is kicking my ass yet AGAIN. Symphony X is right up there, I love both bands. Ahhhh, as Soul_Schizim said, how dare you make me choose!

@Dreamlord: I'm rather surprised, you should definately check out Evergrey's new release. I was pleasently surprised by it, because I had not heard any of Evergrey either.