Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Secret Sphere

Votes: 6 4.6%
  • Symphony X

Votes: 54 41.2%
  • Vanden Plas

Votes: 12 9.2%

• Total voters
damned it's cool to see VP neck and neck for third with Evergrey. I'll tell ya'll what though: My Redemption came in and it hasn't left my player. That is one bad-ass CD. It ain't VP, but I still like it.

Bryant

I voted for nightwish as they were deciding factor in me going but come on, this was tough. I have such a fun time over last few months introducing myself to some of these bands. when the announcement was made, I knew nightwish,symphony x,and evergrey. Since then, I have started to enjoy vandenplas,circleIIcircle, and mercenary. I know I will have fun time watching rage. I still have to hear redemption and I am hoping pagan's mind's 2nd cd wins me over along with their september live show.

I originally voted for VP and still think they're my favorite but I'm trying to grow my collection prior to the show so I know as many of the other acts as possible.

Got S/X, VP, Evergrey, have heard the C II C stuff and will need to pick that up but, what I really wanted to talk about is Rage. Just found the remastered versions as,...um,....'reduced sale ' versions (still shrinkwrapped, tho) in a place nearby and picked up the LE version of Unity, 10 Years in Rage, The Missing Link and the Digi-pack version of Ghosts,....man,...where the HELL have I been with this band??!?!?!

They Raawwwkkkk!!!!!!! :D

DEFINITELY looking forward to them at the show.

FYI, if anybody wants to win an auction for the LE version of Unity, still shrinkwrapped, feel free to overrun me on this auction. Need to go over $4.52 to snag it. Ends today.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1574&item=2533663142

A tie between Nightwish, Evergrey and Symphony X.

I am mostly attending for Nightwish though, since I have been listening to Nightwish for some time now and they are easily one of my favorites groups ... not to mention they are finally here in the USA! :D

RRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
Although I also love Symphony X, Evergrey and Pagans Mind. It is more a matter that I have wanted to see them for so long and finally will get the chance. Can't wait!!!

I would have to say Nightwish. I thought I was going to be forced to travel to Europe to see them. This just rules now. I'm really looking forward to Symphony X too.