Why All The Hate?

Mr. Shred-ididle said:
I bought Infinity a few months ago and I HATED IT! there was absolutly NOTHING i liked about it. Timo Tollki is the sloppiest guitarist ever. The singer is the type i don't really like (Matos, Kotipelto type...) but i repect his skill. The drummer is way to loud and simple. All 16th notes bass drum with a hit on the snare every beat (for what I can remember). The bass is boring chugga-chuggah 1-&-2-&-3-&-4-& on the root. Jens Johannson is an amazing keyboard player (so diverse) but the only reason i think he is in Strato is that they are popular (for power-metal) and he can get a few extra $$$. And you barely hear Jens in the recording apart from the hopeless duals with Tollki (Tollki's hopeless - not Jens) and on intros on songs with a harpsicord. Its a shame that a musician with so much talent and diversity like Jens playes with Strato when he has done so many better things (Holdsworth, Malmsteen, Prog, Jazz, Solo....)

Oh well, thats my opinion and mine alone.

I think Jens is there primarily beacuse of having fun with it, and, yes - money. Go to his website. He's quite honest there.

http://www.panix.com/~jens

And...
...as far as I understood...
...you actually liked something 'bout Infinite. :)

Woah, that was some wierd shit he was playing in the homepage! Loved it.

@ Macy ( i couldn't bother to quote you as im a lazy asshole!)
Lol. but i stand behind my opinion