why did a lot of royal carnage forum people suddenly get girlfriends/boyfriends

CHOOSE AND PERISH

• Total voters
I chose "getting old", even though I think it should be "getting gay". I've been on these boards for a few years now, and I've been married the whole time. J. got married a while back, but I remember him when he was still unmarried . . . and I only know him from this board. JayKeeley . . . married. I could go on and on with all of us dudes keepin' it real. But seriously, what the fuck is wrong with all these fags that drop an amazing time like posting on RC for a girl!

FAGS!!!

Erik said:
ya but you, j and jaykeeley are like 45 or something, it's rather more strange NOT to be married at that age
This rules because Nate and J. are only like, a year older than me. O wait I'm 44.

<--- JayK

Banane56.gif
Banane20.gif
bananadoggywow.gif

shit, how old is everybody? im 28 but the wife is only 25.

are these internet girlfriends or what?

i know meeting girls on the internet and then setting up a rendezvous is "normal" these day because people dont actually go out anymore, but that's just kooky talk to me.

Doomcifer said:

:lol::lol:

J. said:
i know meeting girls on the internet and then setting up a rendezvous is "normal" these day because people dont actually go out anymore, but that's just kooky talk to me.

I always thought meeting girls on the internet was kind of crazy, but to each their own.

J. said:
shit, how old is everybody? im 28 but the wife is only 25.

are these internet girlfriends or what?

29. wife = 28.

are internet rendezvous really normal? thats wierd to me.

I haven't met a person who has dating someone online, but I live in a bubble town so we are all kooky anyways. I wouldn't be able to fall in love with someone over the internet, since the physical motions a girl does is one of the main things that I like in a girl. (does this make sense? midnight sleepy post)

Maren and Andrew aside, that is simply a really bad idea. Besides, anyone (aside from Maren and Andrew, of course) who hooks up via the internet is a
FUCKING NERD who deserves it when the relationship bursts into flames

Krigloch cuts yo' grass said:
J is only 28? wtf!

...and metal to the bone!

how old did you think i was? it's not like im an oldie like lurch or jayk. :p

hell, im always told i look younger than i am.