Why do all bands turn to sh**?

It's "Metallica", not "Metalica" you dumbfuck.

And LOL @ people saying that all Opeth albums sound the same. And honestly, who the fuck can listen to Si Monvmentvm Reqvires Circvmspice and Fas and then say that they're the same? Are you faggots fucking retarded?

And LOL @ people saying that all Opeth albums sound the same. And honestly, who the fuck can listen to Si Monvmentvm Reqvires Circvmspice and Fas and then say that they're the same? Are you faggots fucking retarded?

Seriously, those two DsO albums really aren't even the same genre.

Looks like someone's angry.:lol:

Lol, you people keep slagging Opeth in every thread :lol:
Some bands has turned shitty but ask yourself how many albums did you enjoy for them? you should be thankful, just listen to other shitty bands like Bullet for My Valentine, Disturbed and other famous shitty bands who barely can release a good song, then you would know why you should be fucking grateful.

What do you think of Grin?

Grin is one of my favorite albums, something about it just clicks with me totally. It's one of those albums that I loved when it first came out, and I keep going back to it over and over. No More Color and Mental Vortex are excellent albums, but Grin is their masterpiece imo.

I don't think you can really compare Coroner's early/later releases. They are all good in different ways. I kind of prefer No More Color, but Grin is an excellent album.

Vegard Pompey said:
Well yeah, but they don't really count since they just released the same album 7 times under different names.

Still dizzy, foggy-eyed and lost for bearings after the storm? Ready to capsize?
Obviously yes, judging after your “illuminating” statement.

DarkBliss said:
I'm looking for unique music; not bands that release the same album all the time. That's not consistency-it's stagnation.

Then you probably like Queensrÿche and their state of despair they’ve gotten into nowadays. What a joke of a band. I’m truly sorry for them.
They too hated apparently to get stuck in the same genre and style. Look what being “too creative” brought them to. A shadow of themselves.

Tom Petty is the only artist who I like his latest material as much as his older material. But even with him... 90s was his best decade and they are rapidly becoming the distant past. :D

But I'm an ageist motherfucker so when bands start to get old, I usually start to hate them. I don't want to listen to no old man trying to be cool. Old men usually aren't cool. But there's also the fact that old men tend to become complacent nobodies who would rather settle down and have a happy family life instead of making a halfway decent album. Don't get me wrong, I'd never in a million years choose to make good music instead of choosing to be happy. But... they could have the decency to not insult their good music with new music. :D

As far as metal goes, hmm... My favorites are usually one of the first few records. Once Was Not is my favorite Cryptopsy album, but we all know how they ended up. I can't think of anyone who is putting out their best albums in their later years.