why does "The Gathering Wilderness" suck so much?

She looks better without the pink hair and stuff, just, I happen to find that particular gif amuzing.

Just because you are 15 it does not mean others want to see a bunch of underdevoped girls. No offense it's your sig so what do I know really. To be honest if someone does not know your age they will probably think you are a pedophile ha. At first I was thinking what the hell until realizing your age. kinda weird on a public board imo.

Susperia said:
Gifs dont' work for me :cry:

Ex-Cally likes the ladies with the pink hair, eh.... eh? *wink*

:oops:

The Greys said:
Just because you are 15 it does not mean others want to see a bunch of underdevoped girls. No offense it's your sig so what do I know really. To be honest if someone does not know your age they will probably think you are a pedophile ha. At first I was thinking what the hell until realizing your age. kinda weird on a public board imo.

Yeah, I'll eventually change it, as I get bored of my signatures quickly. So ... don't worry people, you won't be turned on by her for too much longer :p

I'm 19 and pretty much felt like a pedophile just looking and a lot of board members are older than me :lol:

I remember one day in the car passing this female biker with great legs. She looked really hot and around my age. The closer I got when passing realized she was probably 16 and I felt like a pedophile. Sometimes it's hard to tell if a female is 20 or 16. I make sure now that I don't eye anything unless they look 20+ and am 100 positive before getting a good look.

Haha, why would you feel like a pedophile for looking at a 16 year old, when you are 19? I mean, for one thing, 3 years younger is that big of a deal at your age (hell, I don't even think of it as a big deal at my age), and for another pedophaelia is attraction to prepubescent children. So ... >___>

Ex-cally-boo said:
Haha, why would you feel like a pedophile for looking at a 16 year old, when you are 19? I mean, for one thing, 3 years younger is that big of a deal at your age (hell, I don't even think of it as a big deal at my age), and for another pedophaelia is attraction to prepubescent children. So ... >___>

When you are 19 looking at 16 year old girls in tight shorts with tight asses stomachs exposed with new perky breasts you kinda feel weird. At this age you are suppose to work everyday and be adult like so you should probably not look at girls that dress like they like mandy moore. Regardless how hot they might be it almost makes you feel like a kid or a perv. A friend of mine was one time was like look at these hot chicks and i'm like dude they are probably 14,15, and he's like I DON'T GIVE A FUCK :lol: oh well. If I was in a different town would sex a 16 year old girl and tear her appart probably.

For you it's fine. If there is grass on the feild play ball ha.

I just kinda feel preasure from being a certain age. I like acting like a kid but if you do at this age you are an idiot. Now I look a women and have worked more than ever in my life just from social preasure.

Trust me I hate feeling bitter because that's all adults feel and they put preasure on you and you can't even do anything about it because they think they're better all the time regardless what.

When you see a 19,20 year old male dating a 16 year old girl you don't find that slightly odd ? IT just looks weird seeing an adult dating some scrawny girl that is still maturing.

Regardless in a few years if you don't already you will appreciate a hot women and not want to look at girls.

haha how the hell did we even really get on this topic.

sorry i'm out of it tonight.

.. and yeah I know it's hard for someone to logically reason with me because I almost always think to be right even when I think maybe someone else is right.

I listened to The Gathering Wilderness on the way to work today, just to say screw you (and because I hadn't in a while). Then I gave it to my friend Ting to listen to, but he hasn't ...yet.

I think it was more of a universal declaration to the male population. You know how she is with all that feminist bullshit.