Why do people hate COB?

When they unleash the Bodom despise against you, act like you don't care and think
fuckyou.gif

"You guys are going fuckin wild tonigh! Are you guys tired? Are you fuckin sure you dont want to go home and get some sleep?! *snoring noises* Alright you know, Fuck that shit man! Instead were goin to fuckin rock out to FOllow the REAper!"

"You guys are going fuckin wild tonigh! Are you guys tired? Are you fuckin sure you dont want to go home and get some sleep?! *snoring noises* Alright you know, Fuck that shit man! Instead were goin to fuckin rock out to FOllow the REAper!"

Are you retarded or retarded?

COB is an ok band. But that will never withstand the test of time.
I got kind of tired of them. I personally find their "heavier = better" gimmick to be childish.
Their music seems to be for kids between ages 13-25.
Their lyrics suck.

Yea, but who can honestly say they listen to metal music for the lyrical content?

I know I never have.

Yea, but who can honestly say they listen to metal music for the lyrical content?

I know I never have.

Yea, I guess that's true.
But, I think a part of the reason why people don't listen to the lyrics is because they are bad in the first place. If COB actaully had some good lyrics, I'm sure people would pay attention.

I don't mind that COB have poor lyrics, I listen to their vocals as though they were simply another instrument. However, metal isn't devoid of any lyrical skill, if you take a look at bands like Insomnium, Opeth and Soulfallen, you'll find some laudable lyrics.

Man, who listens to lyrics anyways? I can't understand jack shit he is singing, but the instrumental is awesome.

HEY YOU FUCKIN GUYS READY TO FUCKIN ROCK FUCKING TO-FUCKING-NIGHT?

YAOWYAOWYAOW
*zakk wylde ripoff solo*
*keyboardz*
*under-utilisation of roope's godliness*

Later that night Alexi gets drunk and breaks both his arms, proceeds to write song about it that somehow involves the reaper

People who listen to good metal.

Why do people hate CoB? Because music taste is subjective. But mostly, it's due to the vocals of this type of music. Or people that aren't used to metal music just thinks there's many things happening fast, and at the same time in a song. They prefer slow and digestible music.