Why does Orchid never get any love?

Nov 20, 2006
Chicago
Forest of October and The Apostle in Triumph are excellent songs, and Under the Weeping Moon isn't far behind. While I love most of Opeth's albums, I really like the melodies and harmonies of the early stuff (compared to the unmelodic MAYH, for example).

I was really glad to hear that Weeping Moon and Night/Silent Water were played on Roundhouse Tapes. My only hope is that they'll pull out some old gems for the next tour, like Forest of October or Black Rose Immortal. Has BRI ever even been played live?

Forest of October and The Apostle in Triumph are excellent songs, and Under the Weeping Moon isn't far behind. While I love most of Opeth's albums, I really like the melodies and harmonies of the early stuff (compared to the unmelodic MAYH, for example).

I was really glad to hear that Weeping Moon and Night/Silent Water were played on Roundhouse Tapes. My only hope is that they'll pull out some old gems for the next tour, like Forest of October or Black Rose Immortal. Has BRI ever even been played live?

really dude? i mean like u had to start another thread?