Why I think metal is genius...

I can't listen to that garbage. I don't think it's that metal is so advanced, but that jazz, blues, rock, prog, world music, country and folk are so FUCKING RETARDED and SIMPLISTIC.

You obviously haven't been listening to that much music, because all those genres can be incredibly complex, especially jazz. Please tell me that the folk/jazz violinist in this video is simplistic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdNZzj_p8zU

I'd say a lot of pop, rap, and modern mainstream rock is simplistic, but metal is definitely not on some pedestal above all the others.

Metal's the best contemporary style complexity-wise, diversity-wise, composition-wise. End of discussion. If you say anything else, you're lying. And God shrinks your penis if you lie. It's true.

That's right. You just got fucked by my long shaft of truth.

I wasn't talking about metal being the best because it is the most technical or difficult. Things I mentioned about it being difficult were just in there for flavor to scoff at the people who think metal is talentless. I'm sorry if the words I came up to try to express myself made it sound like I was saying it was genius because it was technical. The technical things I sighted were me trying to explain how much more face-shattering it is than other genres. Like when metal bands do full stops out of nowhere, it's just like "holy shit!" you know? It's more in your face.

peace & love all