Why is everyone on 'invisible mode'?

JayKeeley

Be still, O wand'rer!
Apr 26, 2002
www.royalcarnage.com
Is everyone on invisible mode? Unless UM is playing up, I see only myself listed in the forum (along with 5 other forum members - all invisible).

Dreamlord - are you invisible now as well?

What's up with being invisible? It makes no sense - if we're all having a discussion, it would be nice to see who's in the forum!

I've noticed that Erik and bloodfiredeath are invisibible when on UM, but everyone else seems to show up...

STOP HIDING!!! :p

Dreamlord - invisible. Demonspell - invisible.

Warriors...come out to playeeyaay!

UM is weird at times though when it does a forum headcount, or even thread count, heh.

Yeah, Demonspell too. I think I've seen Dreamlord above on the thingy. Yes.

I like the threads with 20 replies but only 2 views, that's funny.

Come Out and Play was my first metal album, when I was 7 years old, haha.

biggrin.gif
Well, that's good, if I get it correctly atm only my name is listed up there, no visitors nor hidden ghosts, and it's good ah!

NAD said:
I've noticed that Erik and bloodfiredeath are invisibible when on UM, but everyone else seems to show up...

STOP HIDING!!! :p
No.

Erik said:
I don't want people to see how little of a life I actually have.
I believe that was my original intention as well, being that I was always lurking around UM. But due to different job duties, my visits have been a bit less frequent as of late. So I'll consider turning invisible off... :)

Right now it says 4 members, 0 guests, but only NAD is showing up.

Erik, Tribalchemy, and bloodfire death are still hiding. :p I don't hide because it is no secret that my job is dull as shite and I'm on here off and on all day.

It is like a divine rapture has struck, the tidal waves have subsided, and a beautiful rainbow has graced the sky.

Hey I wasn't bitching about it, JayKeeley started it. :)

Hey I wasn't bitching...oh alright, maybe I was.

Who cares if you're on UM all day anyway? Who are we trying to impress. Also, sometimes I log in and then walk away from my PC for 30 minutes, but to the passer by, it looks like I'm just hovering.

I say to you all: come out the closet and be proud. \m/

Let's all chant together: Erik! Erik! Erik!

Come on, we know you're there in the darkness waiting to pounce. Reveal yourself (but keep your clothes on).