Why is everyone on 'invisible mode'?

That's funny. I figured it was Erik from the start because he's of the computer efficient types that would recreate your signature, avatar, title, even the Tom Warrior AIM account, etc. :D

That's true, this could all be my ruse to get back at you for the KINANDNAOLZOROLZORz thing. :lol:

Black Winter Day said:
i also thought it was a bit funny that dead lioness sent a PM to the wrong BWD! the fraud admitted to his crime, but would not dispell a name (i.e. erik didn't tell her it was him). luckily she didn't reveal any of our secrets to the imposter...
...or so you think.

Russell said:
LOL, yeah, like NAD isn't just someone else's fake account anyway :p
It's true. I'm Bill Gates. I've been conducted market research in order to gain a long sought audience: the metal head. I mean uhhh, yeah! I'm NAD!!! What are you talking about!?!?

Where did the post counts go? I was getting ready to wave my huge 4000 post count cock around!! :D

no, now you need to have someone going into the equivalent of your pants to actively search for your huge cock. there's a difference.

Black Winter Dåy said:
no, now you need to have someone going into the equivalent of your pants to actively search for your huge cock. there's a difference.
Well Erik, most people don't appreciate having a cock shoved in their face without their permission, so having to search for it would be no bad thing. It gives people a choice :wave:

Russell said:
Well Erik, most people don't appreciate having a cock shoved in their face without their permission
hey - speak for yourself.

Yeah, and I was invisible for a few days until about an hour ago. I was conducting covert research. :D

I always know which one of you fools is online anyhow, hiding or not. It's not that hard to figure out. :p