Why is everyone on 'invisible mode'?

HAHHAHEHAHEAHHEAA why you ALUGHa at teh r0rx00sr?!!!??!?!?!/1/1//11/

LZOLZOLOLOLZZOLZOMOMGIMGOZLOLZGOL!!!!!!111111111

I just love how the Royal Carnage forum can be counted on for intelligent discussions and complete retardation all at once. :D

NAD said:
I just love how the Royal Carnage forum can be counted on for intelligent discussions and complete retardation all at once. :D
Well, hang about and see if Chief B and Dreamlord get into one of their "I hate you (but deep down I want to rub baby oil all over your treasure trail)" flame wars. :loco:

NAD said:
As long as the latter doesn't intrude too far upon the former, that is entirely welcome. Nonsense is more fun than flame wars, especially since I actually get this forum's inside jokes. :)

5 of you bastids are invisible right now... I give up. I can't tell tell who's who anymore. :tickled:

2 members, 0 guests.

Only NAD is showing, so one of you bastards is hiding watching my drunk ass talk to myself, and probably laughing at me! SHOW YERSELF!!!!!

:loco:

lol awesome, it wasn't damaged or anything i hope during shipping? damn that took forever to get to you...

ACtually it showed up on Friday, the little note saying YOPU HAVE PACKAGES was sitting next to me on Saturday monring, even though I have NO recollection of getting home that night, let alone checking my mail. Damn alcholols. :loco:

lol well as long as it showed up, i think it's #79 and signed by JWW (the legibility factor of the sig is near zero but i'm pretty sure it's JWW) I haven't drank in a while, just doesn't seem like fun to me *shrug* liquor and champaigne and shit make my kidneys hurt so that's a definite no no for me. beer i can drink without any problems but not too much when/if i do since i rarely drink and goes to work on me quite fast

Tonight I didn't drink for fun, although the chick I talked to for awhile was quite that way (close female friend for some years, if she wasn't fun, I wouldn't atlk toher! ) ;pol.

why'd ya drink if not for fun? hopefully not because of problems... that wouldn't be good. shit man if i drank because of problems i'd never be sober again i swear. d/l that magic, be a dork like me and have some fun:Spin:

Jaykeeley said:
Well, hang about and see if Chief B and Dreamlord get into one of their "I hate you (but deep down I want to rub baby oil all over your treasure trail)" flame wars. :loco:

I'm all "lubed" up, where's the party?