Why is Hellhammer (the drummer) held in such high esteem?

racism is not a point of wiev....

racism is one of the plagues of our century...

why you have to hate someone for his race,ideal,gender ?

what the fuck is racism?

it's pointless .it is out of culture....

it is not an opinion is close mind statement...

i repeat...freedom of speech ...but not freedom to give limitation to other life forms...

so i am a free thinker in the sense that i am not close minded...

:D

Reactions: SculptedCold
While I don't agree with racism, that is your point of view, and they have every right to hate whomever they want.

If they decide to act out their hatred in a violent/unlawfull way, however, they will suffer the conseqences.

damnit some of the people on this thread are ignorant. NocturnalSun dont even bother listening to Burzum, Judas Iscariot,etc b/c i dont want somebody like YOU to be allowed to hear what they produce. you cant bet a goddamn thing that a one man band is bad, being in a one man band means that they cant perform by themselves live, big fucking deal. Immortal was two guys at one time and they put out better music than nearly everything you like.

anyway to stay on topic,

Trym>Hellhammer>Shaun Steels>everybody else,especially the FF guy and Lars

stay on topic? what is there to say that hasnt been said? clearly you are desperate if you have to resort to saying who is better than who. And one more thing, buddy, why the FUCK are u bringing up things I said WEEKS ago? dude keep up with the pace and you'll be much better off.

dimensionidol, you're still making no sense. Your English may be a bit bad, and that may be why you can't express it properly, but it seems that you're pointing at me calling ME a racist asshole just because I'm a supporter of free speech. did you even listen to what I said before about how it's not the law that is wrong, but the people under the law that use it improperly?

hey retard, i just read this entire thread and guess what dude, i can comment on anything i please. youre still a dipshit for betting Burzum sucks based only b/c he is one person.

the topic at hand is Hellhammer and i was just placing drummers in order by opinion, dumbass.

and btw i havent been here in what two fucking months?

well good for you, I'll get you a spoon so you can eat my ass.

u say to stay on topic, but the topic was gone a long time ago. notice how I also said awhile back that I would listen to Burzum finally. and I did. not bad. ok? happy asshole?

yea you were placing drummers in order of your opinion, but how is that supposed 2 help everyone else here? the topic isn't called "what drummers do you think are good?" is it?

Unfprtunately I'm druck right now, and i dont' trememerber what id shoutka anser ti but freedom is freedoma and freedom menas do ehat yiu want and if i want kill black that is freedom but freedom os no avalivle anywhere fuck offd i answer tomorrn goodo bye

Sorath said:
Unfprtunately I'm druck right now, and i dont' trememerber what id shoutka anser ti but freedom is freedoma and freedom menas do ehat yiu want and if i want kill black that is freedom but freedom os no avalivle anywhere fuck offd i answer tomorrn goodo bye

Yes......you are drunk. :lol: :lol:

Sorath said:

Wow, you weren't just drunk, you were ass-over-heels 100% bonafide smashed.

*applauds*