Why is RC among the top 5 forums at UM?

Why is RC so cool???

• Because Nate the Great shares his wisdom at RC!

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Because everybody has to find out what NAD will change his name to next!

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Because the word GAY is used in so many thread titles!

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Because there are a lot of threads about alcohol!

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Because JayKeeley has large, sweaty manboobs!

Votes: 10 34.5%

• Total voters
cand o except a few exceptions.

1. I have blonde hair not brown.
2. I don't have a tattoo on my arm, nor wristbands
3. My non-horn hand would be holding a beer.
4. We'd have to be at a metal show or listening to metal for me to be like that.

i've slept 17 of the past 18 hours.

if i ever find out the dude who invented the flu imma punch him RC-style (that means nonsensically and gay).

Claws of Perdition said:
I'm afraid to say we are number 7 behind
Opeth
Nevermore
Kayo Dot
Anthrax
General Metal Discussion
Children of Bodom

Thats just going on thread numbers, posts i can't be bothered counting, someone else do it [/Lazy]

In terms of posts, we are number 6 behind (in order):

Opeth
Children of Bodom
Nevermore
Chat
GMD

haha, how do you find who leads the post war?
im bordering on the big 3000. i plan on hitting 20 grand by my second anniversary in march 2006

errrrr......actually it's april.
and this is the lamest 3000th post ever.
right here.
fuck

i love you alll .... yes alll .. including the guy who lieks to be pissed on

markgugs said:
Dorian! Rangers @ Nashville tomorrow night!
yar! i know. i was just on NHL.com. i thought it was tomorrow night but i have my days all mixed up sitting around waiting for my son to be born. i should be going to this game but im terribly terrible lame. will definitely listen to it though. should be a good one!

woot! just got permission to go. hope the baby gives me a few hours now. lazy bastard's never coming out though it seems.

wwooowwwzzaa 5-1. terrible game. im not taking anything away from the rangers, they're obviously a fine team but anybody coulda beaten the preds tonight. they looked just like the dayton bombers ECHL team i used to watch. i was hoping for a much much better game. it was just so boring. that lundquist kid is a pleasure to watch though. man, they got a future in him i hope.
the lone highlight for me was when the preds goalie was banging his stick on the ice to let the team know the ranger was coming out of the penatly box and his stick broke. hahaha ive never seen that before. he just stared at it for a minute and kept holding on to the broken shaft like it was gonna help. it was like a bad omen.

Bloody A

SLCF90.gif