Why isn't Denver, CO on the tour?

Shooto

Jan 27, 2004
I'm just being a whiny little b*tch...they came here first time around but I was REALLY hoping they would come back on the second leg...*holds out with hope*

I'm still wondering why they skipped Vancouver, BC....
They're playing Calgary, Edmonton, Saskatoon and Seattle... I have no idea why they're playing Spokane :p

Doesn't matter to me anymore anyways since I'll ahve moved to Wisconsin by then and see them in Chicago!

im finding it a bit odd that theyre skipping both DC and Philly. but not upset, theyre hitting Towson, and thats closer to me than either of those places.

Shooto said:
I'm just being a whiny little b*tch...they came here first time around but I was REALLY hoping they would come back on the second leg...*holds out with hope*

Mikael doesn't hate you...he hates the Broncos:D

lol @ hate the Broncos... after the Steelers game, who could blame him...I still don't think Plummer has come out of hiding-

*listens to BWP...pissed not coming through*

They hit DC and Philly on the last leg, they're trying to mix it up.

Unfortunately than means their shows are 3 and a half hours away from me instead of two. Even less chance of me making it.

Jude said:
They hit DC and Philly on the last leg, they're trying to mix it up.

Unfortunately than means their shows are 3 and a half hours away from me instead of two. Even less chance of me making it.

lol. suck it up. I have to drive 5 hrs.

I usually travel something like 25 miles to concerts in Tel Aviv...It's not much but It's 25 miles of heavy traffic.

damn you americans,why can't you use the metric system like all other countries!

Shooto said:
because denver stinks

Braighs said:
lol. suck it up. I have to drive 5 hrs.
I don't have a car and nobody at my school likes Opeth enough to drive 3 hours for 'em :\

Good thing that they're comin to Los Angeles...Hahahaha..
The Wiltern Theatre is huge and a site to see, and perfect for the Opeth show, sux that there will be no support bands.

Verano said:
Good thing that they're comin to Los Angeles...sux that there will be no support bands.

Except you get to hear their 3 hour + chronology set, therefore giving you a chance to at least one thing off of every album, giving you a show that everyone on this board who can't make the LA, Chicago, or NYC shows would kill you to see. Kill you.

If only there was a Chronology set in Dallas.