Why obese men should never lose weight

LedByTheReaper said:
The british army *cough best in world*

Actually, best division of the British army was the scottish Blackwatch Division which was recently disbanded.

This, you guys aren't shit.

Black Core said:
but benchpress does, for the 4th time

but the guys at the local gym treat me like i'm incapable of lifting because of my brain injury, even though I can do 5 50kg reps if I try hard. I wouldn't be safe doing them at home though and don't have the space.

LedByTheReaper said:
But gavin, that's because scottish people are hardarse ballbreakers. And the UK has it's own nukes + no one like belgium.
Who has more influance in the UN? Oh that's right, Belgium:Spin:

Profanity said:
but the guys at the local gym treat me like i'm incapable of lifting because of my brain injury, even though I can do 5 50kg reps if I try hard. I wouldn't be safe doing them at home though and don't have the space.
then start with push-ups, on your fists and your arms in 90° with your body, it has almost the same effect

Black Core said:
Who has more influance in the UN? Oh that's right, Belgium:Spin:

Man, i appologise for our neighbours to the south... They just have sand in their vaginas cause of the 18-12 defeat today!

Profanity said:
but if you do exercise where your heart beat goes above 120bpm then your body starts ti burn muscle instead of fat.

I think it burns the protien in the muscles...if he eats his recommended ammount of meat and other things with protein, he should be okay. Amino acids provide a lot of energy...but can put on fat if it's not used. Also, try weight lifting. I weighed 280 (i'm 6'4') I started lifting and doing exercises and my body started filling in with muscle instead of becoming flabby.

Black Core said:
haha, no problem, I like scottish persons though

Aye, we're dos. It's just we unfortunatly border with England.

As they say...

In Scotland, if you remove all the beautiful hills, flowing meadows, lakes and stunning scenery. If you remove all the manners, friendliness and courtesy, What do you have?

England.