Why obese men should never lose weight

-Gavin- said:
Aye, we're dos. It's just we unfortunatly border with England.

As they say...

In Scotland, if you remove all the beautiful hills, flowing meadows, lakes and stunning scenery. If you remove all the manners, friendliness and courtesy, What do you have?

England.
Haha, you're good at pwning england, keep it up

Profanity said:
Whatever.

you don't burn significant amounts of fat until glycogen stores are depleted and situps don't do that, it's cardiovascular exercise which does.
getting your heart rate above 120 doesn't magically burn muscle instead of fat, cardiovascular exercise is all about reaching your target heart rate. mine is around 180-190.

He started the thread asking for advice which he fully intended not to take when given. The topic started and ended in the first post.

Ignore, and continue thread hijack protocol.

Just like the quote from Trainspotting says "We're wankers, we were colonised by wankers". If Scotland pwns England then why didn't they pwn them in battle. Why did Scotland bring the dirty Smack Head culture to England?

BasilisK said:
He started the thread asking for advice which he fully intended not to take when given. The topic started and ended in the first post.

Ignore, and continue thread hijack protocol.

You have just increased your Asshole reading to 98%.

-Gavin- said:
Aye, we're dos. It's just we unfortunatly border with England.

As they say...

In Scotland, if you remove all the beautiful hills, flowing meadows, lakes and stunning scenery. If you remove all the manners, friendliness and courtesy, What do you have?

England.

Replace Scotland with Canada and England with US of A

BasilisK said:
Yet I called it right.

People on the internet seem to understand me better but as a matter of fact I am going to take some of the advice and start to devise a regular push up routine. Thanks for all your suggestions. At least I know where I can find all my true friends who I can share anything with.

Profanity said:
People on the internet seem to understand me better but as a matter of fact I am going to take some of the advice and start to devise a regular push up routine. Thanks for all your suggestions. At least I know where I can find all my true friends who I can share anything with.
You're welcome