Why obese men should never lose weight

LedByTheReaper said:
Suprisingly no they dont at hardware level.
yep they do
my PC is overclocked to 4.2Ghz and that's like 1GHz more than what PS3 will ever have.
PS3 has 512MB of RAM
I have 4GB of RAM
Questions?

CoBHC247 said:
yep they do
my PC is overclocked to 4.2Ghz and that's like 1GHz more than what PS3 will ever have.
PS3 has 512MB of RAM
I have 4GB of RAM
Questions?
idiot, videogames have graphical primitives as primary commands in their processors, so what in pcs is done using an external video card(thus limiting the speed with the motherboard's bus speed) can be done in a hardware-machine level on a videogame. That's one of the reasons why you need a 1ghz machine to emulate a 96mhz videogame like n64 for example.
Additionally, games on the pc run over the operating system, which limits the resources to the game, while the PS3's operating system is OPTIMIZED for running games.
Don't talk out of your ass on subjects you know shit about.
Questions?

Profanity said:
I've learned the hard way. I used to weigh 288lb's(over 130kg). My weight consisted mainly of excess fat which was distributed fairly evenly around my body. I let my weight drop, due to a stress fracture I suffered and major indigestion problems. I now weigh 255lb's(117kg) and my body does look much thinner, except for my chest and abdomen. I recenly discovered that it's very hard to lose fat from those 2 parts of the body and it is unlikely that the fat around the breastbone will go without surgery. So because of weight loss I have ended up with man boobs and a belly which looks like i'm pregnant. I am now trying hard to put weight on, so that the rest of my body looks in proportion.

Do you have any advice for me? Discuss.
Drink Red-Bull, it gives you wings.

Profanity said:
I've learned the hard way. I used to weigh 288lb's(over 130kg). My weight consisted mainly of excess fat which was distributed fairly evenly around my body. I let my weight drop, due to a stress fracture I suffered and major indigestion problems. I now weigh 255lb's(117kg) and my body does look much thinner, except for my chest and abdomen. I recenly discovered that it's very hard to lose fat from those 2 parts of the body and it is unlikely that the fat around the breastbone will go without surgery. So because of weight loss I have ended up with man boobs and a belly which looks like i'm pregnant. I am now trying hard to put weight on, so that the rest of my body looks in proportion.

Do you have any advice for me? Discuss.

I cana't be arsed to read this whole thread. BUT so long as you don't have a 6 pac.. I'm sure you're hot. SO LONG AS this doesn't cross teh line of proddy.. with you know.. is a hint of a beer belly... I dunno. I can't explain this right, and have to drink vodjka to stop my ribs hurting. Just males who have a belly that you can prod without losing a finger due to a fat vacuum... that's acceptable and hot. An axe is added hot.
My male's the hottest ever thougj.. so yeah.

drakkar_anni said:
I cana't be arsed to read this whole thread. BUT so long as you don't have a 6 pac.. I'm sure you're hot. SO LONG AS this doesn't cross teh line of proddy.. with you know.. is a hint of a beer belly... I dunno. I can't explain this right, and have to drink vodjka to stop my ribs hurting. Just males who have a belly that you can prod without losing a finger due to a fat vacuum... that's acceptable and hot. An axe is added hot.
My male's the hottest ever thougj.. so yeah.

words of widsom :)

Final_Product said:
words of widsom :)

words of sarcasm s:p

I just didn't explain well... uhm..
Ok

Muslces - Minging!
Proddy in a bouncy aww way - HOT
Suction fat - Minging

Use this a guideline.. :D

profagity2.jpg