Why PETA should be shut down...

So if you have diabeetus...
if you have diabeetus...
So if you have diabeetus...
if you have diabeetus...
Think again.

varied-diet.gif

Bomb their headquarters via anti-peta! (People Eating Tasty Animals)

true story; their international HQ is over in Norfolk. i've driven by it a few times, and i have a very very very strong desire to load up a grill and some steaks and 'stake out' (heh) the sidewalk outside it.

one problem: not many pedestrians where it's located however :(

or Krill (their HQ is literally on the harbour; i'm fairly certain it was constructed on landfill)

also another fun fact about peta:

i attend VCU and 2 years ago they were run off-campus and banned from protesting because of their campaign which compared animals on farms to slavery; needless to say the black students were deeply offended and this proceeded to literally run them off campus, and the student government passed a statute banning the group for something like 5 years i believe.

So if there's a storm, they can sink into the harbor?!

if hampton roads ever got a category 3-4 hurricane in a direct hit, they'd be fucked 6 ways to sunday 6 months from now just because much of the land IS filled in.

Ok Jace, pray to yahweh or buddha or whoever it is you like, tell them to place good storm on the Virginia coast.

Have you noticed that those protesters are always the same kind of people? Ugly, lesbian, bohemian chicks (that whole choker, hemp, piercing type look)

EVERYONE! Order a baby seal coat, scarf, or other piece of clothing and mail it to the the PETA HQ!!!!