Why you love COB?

the music...it speaks to me it makes me think and it just feels right and it gives me a familiar feeling....like its something i've been listening to my whole life but just forgot about it....so when i listen to it i remember and i feel like an older happier self.
if that makes any sense.

my first ROCK t-Shirt Children of Bodom on it. so I listen.

and

i'm sorry about my English `` HAHAAA``

I love COB, because...
1. they are as stupid as I am.
2. they make/write awesome music.
3. they are sexy. :p
4. Alexi has a weird pronounciation. :D
5. Alexi has pimp-guitars.
6. they're kinda gay. (Alexi + Janne) :D
7. they know how to play their instruments. :p
8. they make me wanna drink.. :p
9. their music is just.. cool :D
There are a lot of other reasons, but I don't remember any more.. :D

I feel everytime I am down again good and it helps me in a strange way to come up with my depressions (oh dearo_O ) and... dunno... I feel just free while hearing them...
It's quite kuhl to shock others with Aleksi and Janne:lol: , to go on someones nerves cuz I am ever speaking about the CoB guys:Smug:
They make me wanna drink... but I am not allowed to >.<:cry: :cry: :cry:

And it feels good when I am the reason that people around me listen to them to and like them:heh:

Strange reasons I know.... just like/love them.... mostly Janne he is a god while playing keyboard:worship: (I like his hands^^:loco: )

Hmm... why do I love them?

Well, aside from the fact that they are all very talented, crazy musicians, they also have lyrics that aren't all, "OMGZ IM ANGRI @ DA WURLD CUZ A BITCH BROOKE ^ WIT ME!" I know that there are many other bands with lyrics along the same lines, but Children of Bodom have always stuck out to me.

It's also nice to see a band that isn't afraid to admit their alcohol use. So many bands are Politically Correct these that it's almost sickening.

Plus, Alexi is sexi! (<- Kidding. =])

I love COB cause

-I can listen to their music all the time, it never gets boring
-they got such great accents
-they are pretty talented
-there's something behind the band name
-they're a fucking live band
-they gave me my booze brothers!
-I can watch their DVD million times and still don't get bored
-they look at me every morning and get me in the right mood
-I can nerve my brother with it and show that he got no knowledge of music
-they are who they are!
-they're out of control!

Perkele, rock on guys!

-They have talent
-They kick ass live
-When I listen to them it makes me want to fuck shit up, but at the same time I'm totally calm
-The keyboard makes there shit sound so different
-Alexi is funny, especially when his drunk
-And I'm like best friends with the reaper

I like CoB because it's fucking good and they are good group. Alexi have unique guitar sounds that no one else does.:worship: \m/ All is good in this band. Who says that Alexi can't play, is asshole. :Smug:

There's a reason that made me love COB.I have problems with my girlfriends.Than I become a sad and lonely person.But when I listen Hate Me! I don't mind about them.I forgot them.And they apologize from me :):)

i love cob......because ......i don't......everytime i listen to one theyr song....i want listen to them all the day......my fauvorite cd is are you dead yet???
the best of that album is in your face.....is beautifull
the second cd that i like is hatebreeder and the third is hate crew deathroll!!!
but the best song that i love is HATE ME!!!!!