Why you should be ashamed if you live in the south

MetalAges said:
Without creating a battle...just to say my side...

Just remember when associating things into "groups"...that not all us Christians/"Jesus freaks" are finger pointing "everyone is going to hell" fanatics :) Quite the opposite really.

I think people's view of Christians these days is distorted by the ones they read about in newspaper headlines or TV news or hear about molesting kids, or the gung ho ones they find "down South". It's such a small percentage but it's the percentage that ends up representing us Christians...

Most of my opinons are based on religiuous people I have met. Is sad but the judeo-muslim-christian tradition seems like a magnet for a lot of basards and downright evil fucks.

MetalAges said:
Without creating a battle...just to say my side...

Just remember when associating things into "groups"...that not all us Christians/"Jesus freaks" are finger pointing "everyone is going to hell" fanatics :) Quite the opposite really.

I think people's view of Christians these days is distorted by the ones they read about in newspaper headlines or TV news or hear about molesting kids, or the gung ho ones they find "down South". It's such a small percentage but it's the percentage that ends up representing us Christians...pretty sad really. Heck a lot of "Christians" would call me a heathen for the simple fact I listen to that "DEVIL MUSIC!" I actually left my last Church because of comments made in regards to this style of music.

By the way,shouldn't you Metal listeners be slitting some goat throats right now or something?! Get to work!
Its just another example of one dick fucking It up for everyone else.....................

MetalAges said:
By the way,shouldn't you Metal listeners be slitting some goat throats right now or something?! Get to work!
To messy dude........ see .....thats why we devil worshiping metalheads have a bad rep........We are totaly misunderstood :)

I feel for you MyHatredForYouRunsDeep! I was sitting in an electric drill-chair yesterday! It sucked as always but not that bad cos my dentist happens to be very attractive lady! So always when she has the drill inside my mouth I´m thinking of me having something inside her mouth...and so on :)