Why

We'll never know, and everything is great in hindsight, etc ... but I don't think it would have made any difference if Joey had never been fired from Anthrax.

Scott and Charlie would have made the same choices and Anthrax would have went down the same path as they did with John.

We might have been saved from the revolving singer door, but their popularity would still have waned heavily.

But on a positive note, it's Friday.

Yea you are right. I am sure the powers that be had decided even before Joey was gone that they were going to change from Thrash to something more 'current' or aka 'grungy'. Joey just didn't fit that sound, Bush did. The band then just continued to go down a really unoriginal and uninspiring path. It is not like they are now going to re-invent the wheel but hopefully they will start making legitimate thrash metal again

Anthrax, Slayer and Megadeth shoudl rotate just as they did during the Clash Of The Titans..

You mean a rap song as a b-side and on an EP. Big deal.

I find it amusing that you think it was alright for Joey-era 'Thrax to do rap songs - you even liked that fucking abomination of a rap song Obituary did. :zombie:
And it was OK for Slayer to go nu-metal on us.
Because you like old Anthrax and are a Slayer fan boy.

Yet when anyone else deviates from playing only "troo" thrash metal 24/7 you think it's a crime against humanity?
Don't you realise how ridiculous you are?

+
Thrax can get more popular than Megadeth when the next album is good and they somehow manage to keep the lineup.

I doubt it. One thing Megadeth seems to have in their favour, and always has done, is finding guitar players who capture the imagination of the younger folk.
Marty Friedman did it for all the shredders in the 90's, and now, even though Megadeth are older, they still get a lot of respect from the really young guys due to the fact Chris Broderick is in the band.

I don't personally get it, since I think Marty is God and Broderick's solos are as boring as fuck, but Mustaine seems to have pulled off a masterstroke by getting the guy in the band.

In that video I posted featuring Frank's shitting I was very surprised to hear Rob shredding it up so well. Who knew he could play like that? Any time I hear him on live recordings he sounds as sloppy as fuck.

You mean a rap song as a b-side and on an EP. Big deal. But I do agree Anthrax should be banned for the material they did after SOWN. Megadeth too. Fuck them.

All those bands that tried to make the next black album should be banned from all Thrash Metal events. Anthrax, Megadeth no exception.

You sir are a fucking tool.

If I had the chance to see all the Big 4 then what order they appear would not phase me in the least.

Honest I'm glad Anthrax open the shows, a band full of energy to warm up the audience...By the time Metallica hits the stage people are already tired...Hell, Slayer are playing before them.