straight3.jpg

l_c8048a29bd2db3eade920549107756c3.jpg

pepeme.jpg

Atropos8-15-08034copy.jpg

DSC00056.jpg

delete.jpg

i can't decide :erk:

i have one more idea that i shall post later

I'm pretty sure the contest will be judged with humour in mind for those who want more EVULZ and frostbitten pics.:p Only the most Norwegian person truly believes in the pose he is striking! (Fuck I think I just insulted my own ancestors)

Mr.Taco, the first one was the most amusing I think, I'm not sure why I just do.

Also, Dusty should submit his Blood-covered pics he posted a whiel back. They are even a bit of a Bloodbath tribute!

I WANTED THE GUITAR, I ONLY OWN 5 AND SOON TO BE 6 :cry:

Hah, I am a man of five as well...but only two or three that I'm proud of. :p

But with the topic of Mayones guitars in mind...has anyone here every actually played one? I'm really curious how the fare comparitively to other brands. Even in the likely event that I don't win, this contest has really made me consider looking into the Setius models for my next purchase. Unfortunately I live in the US...which I'm pretty sure doesn't contain a single retailer of Mayones....so I'm not going to have a chance to try one out any time soon. :cry:

she won?! wtf, fleshmountain's pics are 100 times funnier and methul than this one :erk: WTFF?! :mad:

edit: why the hell I wrote dusty instead of fleshmountain?

All the metalheads out there and that pic won??

I would have liked to see someone stand at Disney World in corpsepaint, throwing the horns and yelling while standing beside mickey mouse. Metal

bsog maybe you wrote dusty cause my name is dustin and you have reached a level of intimacy where you feel comfortable giving me a nickname.