With the round eyes I chew my tongue!

Sonm

Curse You All Men...
Aug 14, 2002
I got the weirdest message one can think of... Tell me please what you think.
-----------------------------------------------------
Hello,
I am writing to you on behalf of Manor Farm Infant School in Hazlemere,
Bucks,
England.
I have attached a letter asking if Forest Stream would be kind enough to
donate a T-shirt (L, XL, +) to our school that we could auction to raise
funds for a project that we are starting. The project is to install outdoor

adventure play equipment at our school.
We came up with the idea of contacting various organizations, companies,
groups etc. from around the world. This in itself is a somewhat daunting
task for us, but we think we are up to the challenge. If we are fortunate
enough to receive a number of T-shirts we propose to put some of them up
for auction at our first ever Grand Spring Ball on 21st May 2005, and
others in our monthly newsletter to parents, spreading them over a period of a few months.
I realise that you must receive many similar requests, but we hope that
you can help us. Thank you very much for you help and time. If you require any more information please do not hesitate to contact me.
Many thanks
Gary Hurst
Sponsorship Co-ordinator
-----------------------------------------
THE ATTACHED LETTER

-----------------------------------------

17th February 2005

Dear Sirs,

I am writing to you on behalf of Manor Farm Infant School in Hazlemere, Bucks to see if you would be kind enough to donate a T-shirt to our school that we could use in an auction.

We are a small, friendly, welcoming school with 230 boys and girls aged between 4 and 7 years of age. The school was built in 1968 and is situated in pleasant, well presented grounds.

Like many schools these days, we rely heavily on our own many and varied fund raising activities throughout each year to help us provide those extra items and materials needed to assist in our children’s education. We have always received generous support from our parents and friends of the school, but we are now putting together our biggest and most ambitious project to date. This is to install an adventure play area, purchase items of outdoor play equipment and create a quiet area for our children.

We try to ensure that our school is a fun and stimulating environment to be part of, and creating a new outside play area will help us with this, as well as forming part of our Wider Curriculum Initiative.

The equipment would not only be used by our children during normal school hours, but also by a Pre-School and Nursery that is situated on our campus for children aged between 2 and 4 years of age. It would also be used by three clubs that we run at the school, namely our Afternoon Club, After School Club and Holiday Club. These clubs are run by the school to enable parents that work or that have other commitments to leave their children in a friendly and fun environment, and they operate outside a child’s normal school hours.

We came up with the idea of contacting various organizations, companies, groups etc. from around the world to see if they would kindly donate a T-shirt to our school. This in itself is a somewhat daunting task for us, but we think we are up to the challenge. If we are fortunate enough to receive a number of T-shirts we propose to put some of them up for auction at our first ever Grand Spring Ball on 21st May 2005, and others in our monthly newsletter to parents, spreading them over a period of a few months.

We appreciate that you must get many similar requests, but we hope that you can help us on this occasion.

Thank you on behalf of all our children

Gary Hurst
Sponsorship Coordinator
---------------------------------------------------

Now please tell me is it a kind of rip off or a real stuff? And if it is real then what a chance of a school for 2 years old kids (!!!!!!!!!) to be dealing with a METAL BAND T-SHIRT?

I was wondering if they wrote a message to Cradle of Filth asking them to donate CF T-shirt with a naked nurse and wher it says Jesus is a cunt...
I mean what the hell????
A kindergarden is asking for a metal T-shirt to sell it at the auction???????
:OMG:

That's pretty funny sir. I had never imagined infant schools would ask for t-shirts from blackened doom metal bands. Maybe it's a cool school, one that I wish I could've gone to.
You should keep us posted on what you do, and if you donate a shirt, there's a preschool in Rangely that needs your help too :D

Hmm looks up the school online. If it is real then hey, thats one cool school. Yeah keep us updated on if you will or not, this could prove very interesting. Hmm maybe the parents there love metal and the shirt isnt for the kids? Thats the only reason I see why they contacted you.

http://www.manorfarm.bucks.sch.uk/

Is this the schools address:

Manor Farm Community Junior School, Rose Avenue,

Hazlemere, Bucks, UK. HP15 7PH

Telephone: 01494 814622 Fax: 01494 817166

Email: manorfarm@rmplc.co.uk

Headteacher: Nick Waldron

Email them and see if its for real.

I went to Manor Farm (the farm) on a school trip about 10 years agao when I was nine. I don't get why they want a shirt from a metal band though? Strange...

"With the round eyes I chew my tongue!" is that a Russian saying or something you just made up? Cause it is a strange and cool saying.