Within Temptation played during NFL game

Jibrille

Mar 1, 2005
Albany NY
They just played a short sequence of Final Destination during the Indy - NE game. It look me a few minutes to figure out what song it was as it was only about 5 seconds of the orchestra and choral part. I'd say this is even bigger than the Blood & Chocolate commercial even though there's probably all of 5 people who recognized it among the millions watching this game.
My boyfriend's been making fun of me because the second the clip played I was like "holy crap, I know that song."

That's funny...I heard it and thought, "That sounds like my kind of music...why are they playing something cool? It even sounds like Within Temptation!"

Glad to know I wasn't just imagining it. :lol:

:Smokin:

Anyone remember Nightwish's Planet Hell being the San Antonio Spurs player introduction song?

Metropolis Pt. 1 is used at almost every Spurs game as their intro, among a few other DT songs used throughout the game.

Nightwish also had Nemo played during the credits for the movie The Cave. I also saw some skiing show on the INHD Channel that just showed people skiing extreme terrain with music over it that featured Walking in the Air.

Blind Guardian have the title track in the guy who made Alone in the Dark, Postal, House of the Dead, and various other crap films new film called Dungeon Siege. Uwe Boel...I am sure the spelling is wrong. Soundtracks are easy money for bands. My brothers band gets royalties for having songs on MTV and video games all the time. not huge money but some nice spending money every so often.