WOMAN!: if there's 1 for the men, there's gotta be 1 for women

This is a guy I met a long time ago

onslagele026.jpg

(it's a new pic of him)

Ya he isnt a bad Lookin man ( cruis) But IMO By far Not THE hattest and Lol And also agree age dont matter at Most times its How Young u feel/act i know an awsome guy almost in his 50s But dosnt look and deffinitly dont act it! :oops: hes a good friend but hawt anyways

Ya he isnt a bad Lookin man ( cruis) But IMO By far Not THE hattest and Lol And also agree age dont matter at Most times its How Young u feel/act i know an awsome guy almost in his 50s But dosnt look and deffinitly dont act it! :oops: hes a good friend but hawt anyways

You could at least help me on my "L rule" lobby merchandising :(

:p

haha i dont really think if a guy say a guy is hot or not makes him gay

:lol: i coment on womens (and mens ) looks all the time on t.v movies n such whats the big deal ? :p

She think that I'm gay cause I can say which man are or aren't hot...

Hey, I didn't say that, you jumped to the conclusion yourself...:p I wished you weren't serious because I don't like that guy... He's not handsome and definitely not hot...

I know.. I asked him if he was finnish and he's not.. He's 100% QUEBECKER :D (and there's a lot of guys who look like that in my province hehe :p)

^lucky girl... I think that a trip to Canada is in order....:lol:

:lol: nah, he's not my bf, he's taken. :( and I don't have a bf :erk: Anyway, in Quebec, like I said before, there are a lot of guys who look like that (we have long dark haired guys too). They are tall, naturally muscled and hawt :D Come here, you will have a lot of fun ;)