WOMAN!: if there's 1 for the men, there's gotta be 1 for women

so, do any of you girls know the band Gernotshagen (German band) I saw them 2 weeks ago... you can't disagree about this:

l_c2246951924d4967f5cc39a29f60d026.jpg

l_7b7ab8c0e77e601b6440f11494493ddc.jpg

l_8cb1455603c7ec194f40700d94454e13.jpg

l_e98eb5e7f1fecd87091406a80ac1504c.jpg

l_eaf47a3412bd1f9d1527392f7c7a2318.jpg

l_0cab1d56a28b40d354641b4d76e9682f.jpg

well, that will do :p

For the ladies left out last time.

these are quoted. i think they're fair game, meine Liebe. :oops:

It was about time someone posted here again...:oops:
411vp.jpg
tender5tl.jpg

fucking hawtness...*please don't hate me*:cry:
QFH + QFT

Vikkster, i found it... still love me? :cry:

^why do all the good ones live so far away? :(
┼Victim of the Night┼;5828149 said:
Oh Evelyn, you don't know how much you're right... it's so true.
+however many miles between Philly and Brazil

i'm the HOTTEST
QFT

/Thread

^heheheh, I have this thing on skeleton-like boys in this period... He's a singer, his name is Kè, wrote a nice song about ten years ago.

eh, the first 2 guys are too hairy...look at their arms :erk:

ehh it's normal to see a guy with hair...it makes him look like a man, not like a kid. My bf is light brown/blonde then he doesnt have a lot of hair..but I like hairy men.. I said to him to stop shaving his chest haha.. but brown haired man have more hair than pale brown or blonde guys.

ehh it's normal to see a guy with hair...it makes him look like a man, not like a kid. My bf is light brown/blonde then he doesnt have a lot of hair..but I like hairy men.. I said to him to stop shaving his chest haha.. but brown haired man have more hair than pale brown or blonde guys.

absoultely. i mea i've seen the guy sans shirt and half naked lol. it's not that he's hairy at all, but his hair is dark...

unless you're comparing him to a scandenavian. then yeah. i mean, after all, he's meditterenean... so by our standars, not v.hairy at all.

wait... he shaves his chest and yet likes women? o_O

I honestly hate it when a guy shaves under his arm pits... it's true that when they sweat they get all stinky and smelly but still that's not a reason to go and shave that area :erk:

I honestly hate it when a guy shaves under his arm pits... it's true that when they sweat they get all stinky and smelly but still that's not a reason to go and shave that area :erk:

no i don't agree here. he doesn't have to shave it all of, and no not all men need to. but SOME need atleast trimming.

Vikk wants to write the next Kama-Sutra book, who wants in??? Volunteers for experimentation are greatly appreciated.

^ I just found out. I think it's come to this since another day has passed and he realizes he's still no closer to the US. Soon enough it'll be "open a torture dungeon". :p