WOMAN!: if there's 1 for the men, there's gotta be 1 for women

I honestly hate it when a guy shaves under his arm pits... it's true that when they sweat they get all stinky and smelly but still that's not a reason to go and shave that area :erk:

^Well i don't agree :p i think they should leave it alone

Using that logic, you shouldn't shave your pits either.

Why are you letting men get away with it when it's practically a rule that girls have to shave?

Using that logic, you shouldn't shave your pits either.

Why are you letting men get away with it when it's practically a rule that girls have to shave?

There are alot of gender based stereotypes, but most of them work in my advantage, so i'm not complaining. I shaved my armpits once, in hope that it would smell less when i sweat, but it didn't, so i leave it as it is. But hair on girls is a big turn down, for me atleast :erk:

girls with hairy arm pits = :erk::erk::erk::erk::erk::erk::erk:

i trimm mine, from time to times, i don't like to leave like a fucking forest under my arm

you guys completely missed my point, although inhe seems to understand somewhat. there is a double standard on women in our current society. I'm not saying that women shouldn't shave...I find hair pretty repulsive. but what I was trying to say is that if women shave, there is nothing wrong with guys shaving. so a guy who shaves his pits and his chest and even his legs is fine! hell, he's probably better than most guys cuz he takes care of himself more.

Mima's logic was just stupid. that's all.

keyra01.jpg

you guys completely missed my point, although inhe seems to understand somewhat. there is a double standard on women in our current society. I'm not saying that women shouldn't shave...I find hair pretty repulsive. but what I was trying to say is that if women shave, there is nothing wrong with guys shaving. so a guy who shaves his pits and his chest and even his legs is fine! hell, he's probably better than most guys cuz he takes care of himself more.

Mima's logic was just stupid. that's all.

What kind of guy shaves their legs????!